dotConnect for Oracle 6.30
( View screenshot )
|dotConnect for Oracle is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.2 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dotConnect for Oracle is an enhanced database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Flexible Connectivity
dotConnect for Oracle can connect both through OCI, and directly over TCPIP. Applications written with dotConnect for Oracle do not require installation of Oracle Client Software.
* Database Application Development Extensions
dotConnect for Oracle has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers, DDEX, and much more.
* Oracle Advanced Features Support
dotConnect for Oracle allows developers to harness full capabilities of the Oracle server. dotConnect for Oracle supports such Oracle-specific features as Advanced Queuing, Alerts, Pipes, Direct Path Loading, Change notifications, REF cursors, objects, packages, and others.
* ORM Support
dotConnect for Oracle offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for Oracle supports Entity Framework v1 and v4, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to Oracle) - our own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality with its own features.
dotConnect for Oracle supports Dynamic database creation and deletion for both Entity Framework v1 and v4. It provides wide support for stored procedures, Oracle-specific functions and types. For best performance, dotConnect for Oracle offers you configurable Batch Updates support in SubmitChanges. Entity Framework v4.1 features - Code First and DbContext API are supported in a new DbContext template with fluent mapping generation.
oracle, ado.net, oracle net, oci, data provider, oracle data provider, oracle data access, oracle connectivity, oracle c#, oracle vb net, odp.net, odp, oracle client, asp net, entity framework, oracle entity framework, linq, linq to oracle
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
* New Entity Framework 4.1 features Code First(fluent mapping) and DbContext API were supported with new DbContext template with fluent mapping generation.
* Template system was significantly improved.
* Many Entity Framework provider configuration options were added, for example Batch Updates.
| Freeware alternatives dotConnect for Oracle 6.30|
| Free Download dotConnect for Oracle 6.30 from devart.com|