ExcelPipe Find and Replace for Excel 6.0.2
( View screenshot )
|Search and Replace multiple Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Change hyperlinks and UNC paths when servers get renamed, update names, addresses and phone numbers, translate with find/replace lists. Automatically handles passwords. Unicode compliant|
May 14, 2013 14:35:37|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- ClipSize 2.6 Shows you how much memory the clipboard is using. This can be very useful when you are using a computer with limited memory or with memory-intensive applications such as image editing or desktop publishing.
- TextPipe Web Search and Replace 7.1.7 Fix your million page website FAST! with advanced multi-file, multi-folder search and replace, with multi-line exact matches, sounds-like and typographical error correction, pattern matching. Winner of SIA 2003 "Best Application" award.
|Show all author software|
Search and Replace multiple Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Change hyperlinks and UNC paths when servers get renamed; update contact details such as names, addresses and phone numbers; translate spreadsheets with find/replace lists; update Microsoft SharePoint documents or Microsoft Namespace Server mappings.
Using ExcelPipe is simple. 1) Drag and drop files from Windows Explorer to ExcelPipe, or right-click the files or folders to process in Windows Explorer and choose ExcelPipe. 2) Add one or more search/replace pairs. 3) Go!
ExcelPipe can change thousands or millions of spreadsheets, and can make multiple changes simultaneously to save time. It automatically handles read-only files, passwords and other protection, and it can be automated to run overnight or over a weekend. No user interaction is required. It even includes restart recovery in case Microsoft Excel crashes!
ExcelPipe offers many more search and replace options than Microsoft Excel; such as hyperlinks, text boxes, shapes, document properties (such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc) and more. EasyPatterns and Perl regex patterns can also be used. VBA Code Modules can be updated - even if protected with a password.
Unlike competing products, ExcelPipe is fully Unicode compliant (allowing Find and Replace with international character sets), and can handle an unlimited number of spreadsheets and find/replace pairs.
Now can alter the Connection strings of Query Tables and Pivot Tables - ADO, DAO, OLEDB and ODBC database queries, Web queries etc.
ExcelPipe can search/replace both .XLS and .XLSX Excel document formats.
NEW! Now can update the connection strings of Query Tables and Pivot Tables - ADO, DAO, OLEDB and ODBC database queries, web queries etc.
Try it today - and see why Microsoft recommends ExcelPipe to its customers!
Excel Find And Replace, Excel Search And Replace, Open Files Multiple, search, replace, search and replace, find and replace, find, excel spreadsheets, excel, ms excel, doc, multiple, microsoft excel, hyperlinks, links, unc, urls
Microsoft Excel or Office 2010/2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000 or higher
* Fixed search terms not found.
| Find last version of ExcelPipe Find and Replace for Excel|
| Freeware alternatives ExcelPipe Find and Replace for Excel 6.0.2|
| Free Download ExcelPipe Find and Replace for Excel 6.0.2 from datamystic.com|
- UNC Starts Pilot File-Sharing Program Four schools in the University of North Carolina system will participate in a pilot program that allows students to download music, movies and other copyrighted material on the Internet for free.
- Doc Linked to First 'Test-Tube Baby' Dies Dr. Georgeanna Seegar Jones, who helped develop the program that led to America's first "test-tube baby," has died. She was 92. Jones died Saturday of cardiac arrest at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. She had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in t
|Find all news similar on ExcelPipe Find and Replace for Excel 6.0.2|