The Smart Image Server is a web version of the searching functionality within Smart Pix Manager, allowing your to provide visitors to an Internet or intranet page to perform boolean (AND/OR) searches of your images and other multimedia files.
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:14
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Amaze 8.0 Amaze displays your favorite set of images and Multimedia using random transition effects and many other options. Thumbnail support allows you to quickly select your desired images.
MailList King 12.05 MailList King brings all the power of a complete mailing list server to your PC, allowing you to easily create, manage and communicate with the people interested in your web site, products or organization.
Description: The Smart Image Server is a web version of the searching functionality within Smart Pix Manager, allowing your to provide visitors to an Internet or intranet page to perform boolean (AND/OR) searches for images and other multimedia files within your database. A list of image links (optionally with thumbnails and descriptions) will be displayed matching your search. These links can be clicked to display the original image.
Features of Smart Image Server
- Full support for keyword searching of files on an Internet or intranet site
- Support for images, multimedia, text and other files
- Boolean (AND/OR) searching with sorting by relevance or alphabetically
- Text searching of description and filename fields
- Support for image thumbnails of any size with auto-creation of thumbnails for all images
- Support for display of image descriptions
- Customization of title, links and colors of all pages with support for banner advertising
Advanced Keywords Conveyor 1.0 Search engines META tags generator for automated HTML META keywords tag creation. Automated search engine optimization software performs web page keywords selection for most
Best Keywords Finder 1.2 Find the most popular search phrases for your webpage. Best Keywords Finder finds the most commonly used keyword combinations with a single button click. You may specify a target