|VideoCapX video-capture and processing ActiveX control allows software developers to easily add access to USB cam, TV tuner, DV camcorder, IP camera, PCI grabber cards and other video-capture devices from their applications.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:22|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- BarcodeX 5.5 BarcodeX is an ActiveX control for generating almost any type of barcode. It can be bound to a data source for use in database reports. Barcodes can be exported into bitmaps, metafiles, clipboard...
- FathZIP 4.7 FathZIP is a high-performance data compression COM component for Windows developers. It provides your applications with the capability to create and manipulate industry-standard zip files.
|Show all author software|
VideoCapX video-capture and processing ActiveX control allows software developers to easily add access to USB cam, TV tuner, DV camcorder, IP camera, PCI grabber cards and other video-capture devices from their applications. It can capture, process and play AVI/WMV videos. Whether you are creating a Web cam, a networked security application, a photo ID database, an industrial monitoring system, or a medical imaging device, VideoCapX solves your need to grab and save those images and video sequences.
video, capture, process, convert, play, AVI, WMV, MPEG, ActiveX, OCX, control, multimedia, player, surveillance, still-image, frame, brightness, lightness, saturation, contrast, hue, pan, tilt, zoom, RGB, pixel
# vcxGrabOnly option for fast preview and frame-grabbing possibility
# 50fps de-interlace filter
# VideoRenderer property
# ResizeCapture / ResizeBroadcast properties
# SetBitmapOverlay alpha transparency parameter
# ApplyChromaKey method
# GetCapInfo method
# DetectMotionRects - detect areas on the
| Freeware alternatives VideoCapX 6.3|
| Free Download VideoCapX 6.3 from fathsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- X360 Software - Image Viewer ActiveX X360 Software main activity is development of ActiveX OCX SDK components include Image Viewer ActiveX, Video Player ActiveX, Video Capture ActiveX, Video Converter ActiveX, Ftp
- ImageX 3.7 With Fath ImageX control you can easily add bitmap image view, print, create and convert capabilities to your applications. It supports methods to create image viewer or
|Find all software similar on VideoCapX 6.3|
- DVD Player Chips Saturate Market The DVD player, which experienced phenomenal adoption rates the past few years, is settling into maturity. Market research firm IDC forecasts a drop in revenue for the DVD player chip market from 2004 through 2008.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on VideoCapX 6.3|