Serna Free for Windows 4.1
( View screenshot )
|Syntext Serna Free is a powerful and easy-to-use XML editor for WYSIWYG content authoring intended for personal use at home, documenting open-source projects, education, and other non-commercial uses. Available for Windows, Linux, MacOsX, SunSolaris.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Syntext Serna Free is an easy-to-use yet powerful solution for WYSIWYG XML authoring. Serna Free is intended for personal use at home, documenting open-source projects, education, and other non-commercial uses. Authors with virtually no XML experience can start working with structured content in a familiar environment that looks much like a conventional word processor.
Serna employs XSLT and XSL-FO to render documents in print-like appearance. This approach gives a lot of opportunities for document rendering, such as localized generated content, profiled views, composition of a document from multiple chunks, in-line attribute editing, and others.
Serna offers exceptional DITA 1.1 support and comes with integrated DITA Open Toolkit. Flexible visualization of DITA maps and topics with the ability to resolve referred content and in-place editing of local conrefs greatly simplify DITA authoring.
Serna Free Key Features:
* Available for Microsoft Windows™ (2000, XP, Vista), Linux, Mac OS X, and Sun Solaris/SPARC
* Built-in support for all popular document types (DITA, Docbook, XHTML, TEI P4, NITF, etc)
* On-the-fly document validation against XML Schemas
* Context-sensitive element help
* Entity and XInclude in-place editing
* Drag-and-drop with on-the-fly validation
* UNICODE support and multilingual spell checking
* User interface localized into several languages (including Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Igbo, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish)
XML editor, Free XML editor, DITA editor, Docbook editor, WYSIWYG XML authoring, XML documentation editor, XSLT, XSL-FO, XML Schema, DTD, XPath
Added drag`n`drop between opened documents, added a number of new hot keys, DITA-related bugs fixed
| Free Download Serna Free for Windows 4.1 from downloads.syntext.com|
- Letters To The Editor Kathy Wentz has an interesting idea, but it's a bit misguided ("More Trouble For PCs," May 17, 2004). It isn't the platform that's the problem but the operating system. Yes, buying a Mac will cut down on the amount of viral and worm attacks but only for a
- Wanted: Volunteers To Translate Linux Documentation Open-source provider Linspire Inc. is looking for volunteers to translate Linux applications into 78 different languages. Its translation project has already begun work on 24 languages.
|Find all news similar on Serna Free for Windows 4.1|