|wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients,most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL/TLS|
Nov 25, 2012 13:30:12|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- wodCrypt 18.104.22.168 wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodSSH 3.0.8 Client component that provides support for communication with remote console-type services. Most commonly, it will be used for Telnet based servers(running on UNIX OS)
|Show all author software|
wodTelnetDLX is a telnet client component ready to connect to various terminal based clients, most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. Besides supported Telnet protocol, it also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SSH1 and SSH2 are supported), as well as SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer protocol).
ActiveX version of the component has its own Terminal GUI (Graphic user interface) that supports VT100 and Linux emulation - so you can run your favorite UNIX tools with no need for 3rd party extensions - only with wodTelnetDLX.
Main features include:
- Supports Telnet, SSH1, SSH2, SSHAuto, SSL, SSLTelnet and Raw protocols
- Includes both COM Component version and ActiveX Control in same package
- Has its own Terminal client GUI (only ActiveX version)
- Implements VT100 and Linux emulations (only ActiveX version)
- Supports 'slave printing' directly from applications you run on the server
- Has blocking mode for scripting clients (only COM version), as well as non-blocking mode (both versions)
- Supports negotiation for auto determining SSH1/SSH2 protocols
- Automatically upgrades Telnet session to SSL if available
- Connects with ease even with secured WEB servers.
- Includes Certificate Management Component - you can use OpenSSL as well as MS CertificateStore certificates
- Automatically sends login and password if specified
- Fires events when data is received, or key (even special) is pressed
- Allows transparent use of any of supported protocol. Change one property - leave other code the same!
Telnet, component, encrypted, secure, security, protocol, SSH, SSH1, SSH2, COM, ActiveX, GUI
Operating System: Windows
2.5.2 March 6, 2011
* Fix in Text property that now returns/sets contents of backlog too
2.5.1 February 18, 2011
* Fix in SelectedText property that returned extra space between each char
| Freeware alternatives wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2|
| Free Download wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2 from weonlydo.com|