|The Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP Client) provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.|
Jan 21, 2017 21:15:22|
35 ( -6 -17.14% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- wodCrypt 22.214.171.124 wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2 wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients,most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL/TLS
|Show all author software|
The Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP Client) provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
wodSFTP component implements client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use.
SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server - in secure manner.
SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTP), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
This component implements protocol that is also used in well known SCP (Secure Copy) command on UNIX systems. Internally, SCP client opens SFTP connection with the server for file transfer (much better than calling RCP over SSH connection).
wodSFTP supports the most important PutFile (for file uploading) and GetFile (for file downloading) methods, but also:
* PutData and GetData to copy string variable to/from remote file,
* MakeDir and RemoveDir to create and delete directories,
* DeleteFile to delete file on the server,
* ListItems event to list files in some directory on remote server,
* GetAttributes and SetAttributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file (or directory),
* Resume property to resume broken transfers,
* Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
* Password and PublicKey properties that determine type of authentication with the server
* ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types....
* Done event that is fired when executed method is completed - a perfect place to initiate new command..
wodSFTP is tested and works great with all OpenSSH versions, as well as SSH (from SSH Communications Security Corp.) which are most common on today's servers, but has been also tested on others too. Different server implementations handle some sftp features differently.
wodSFTP, component, object, SFTP, SSH2, activeX, encryption, secure, security, COM, protocol, client, OCX, DLL, control, upload, download, transfer
Operating System: Windows
3.6.2 March 14, 2013
* Significant SFTP upload and download speed increase
| Find last version of wodSFTP|
| Freeware alternatives wodSFTP 3.8.3|
| Free Download wodSFTP 3.8.3 from weonlydo.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- wodSFTP.NET 3.4.1 The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use
- wodSSHServer 2.5.3 wodSSHServer is an SSH Server ActiveX component (but also Telnet Server ActiveX as well) that will give you ability to easily add SSH2 (and SFTP) server capabilities to your
|Find all software similar on wodSFTP 3.8.3|