|The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol. wodSFTP.NET is a dotnet implemenation|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- wodCrypt 22.214.171.124 wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2 wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients,most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL/TLS
|Show all author software|
The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
wodSFTP.NET is a dotnet implemenation of client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use.
SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server - in secure manner. SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTP.NET), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
wodSFTP.NET supports the most important PutFile (for file uploading) and GetFile (for file downloading) methods, but also
* MakeDir and RemoveDir to create and delete directories,
* DeleteFile to delete file on the server,
* ListItems event to list files in some directory on remote server,
* GetAttributes and SetAttributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file,
* Resume property to resume broken transfers,
* Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
* ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types....
* Done event that is fired when executed method is completed - a perfect place to initiate new command...
Provided samples will guide you how to take full power of wodSFTP.NET in dotnet environment!
wodSFTP.NET, .NET network, encrypted , FTPS, security, component, SFTP, SSH2, encryption, secure, security, protocol, client, upload, download, transfer, control, object
Operating System: Windows, NET Framework 2.0
3.4.1 July 20, 2010
* Support for aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr encryption algorithms
| Freeware alternatives wodSFTP.NET 3.4.1|
| Free Download wodSFTP.NET 3.4.1 from weonlydo.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- wodSFTP 3.8.3 The Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP Client) provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer
- wodFtpDLX.NET 1.6.5 Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very
|Find all software similar on wodSFTP.NET 3.4.1|