|WeOnlyDo! COM Pop3Server ActiveX control is a component that can be easily integrated into your applications to provide full Pop3 protocol server implementation.|
Dec 6, 2012 14:11:04|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- wodCrypt 22.214.171.124 wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2 wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients,most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL/TLS
|Show all author software|
WeOnlyDo! COM Pop3Server ActiveX control is a component that can be easily integrated into your applications to provide full Pop3 protocol server implementation. All you need to do is to put it on VB form, call it's Start method and it's immediately accepting connections by your clients! It fully supports commands defined in RFC1939.
Use your favorite mail client (such as Outlook Express or Eudora) to read mail provided by your own application. How? That's easy part: just put wodPop3Server control on your form, add some code around and it's all setup to be used.
If you dislike adding additional code - it's fine by wodPop3Server. It will still work, and reject all the clients (with bad username/password error). But, if you add login capabilities using 'Connected' event (that's easy part - set Action = Allow for specific username/password combination). Still, if you want to make real Pop3 server application, look no more for native support for socket related material - you just found it.
wodPop3Server will deal with clients and connections - you must deal with messages. Once new user logs on to your Pop3 server, you need to provide any kind of information about his mail. This is really easy task. If you keep all the emails in separate files, that's just great for usage with wodPop3Server.
If you prefer to keep it in one large file - we will not argue about it.
You can specify filename, starting and ending position for each email in mailbox, and WeOnlyDo! Pop3Server will pass it to remote client with ease. However, you might have some small problems maintaining such mailbox since sometimes it needs to delete messages, change status, etc.. But don't worry - it all can be done after user logs off.
wodPop3Server, component, POP3, Mail, encrypted, secure, security, protocol, SSL, server, ActiveX, DLL, OCX, com, control, object
Operating System: Windows
1.6.0 January 15, 2011
* IPv6 support
1.5.1 July 24, 2010
* APOP support, EnableAPOP property and TestAPOP method
| Freeware alternatives wodPop3Server 126.96.36.199|
| Free Download wodPop3Server 188.8.131.52 from weonlydo.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- wodMailServer 2 WeOnlyDo! Mail Server is a set of components to create standalone full mail server system on your network. It contains our Pop3Server, ImapServer, SmtpServer and Mailbox LITE
- wodSmtpServer 2.6.0 WeOnlyDo! SmtpServer ActiveX control is a component that can be easily integrated into your applications to provide full non-relaying Smtp (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server
|Find all software similar on wodPop3Server 184.108.40.206|