FolderClone Standard Edition 2.0.5
( View screenshot )
|FolderClone, a 'Set it and Forget it' file synchronization solution. Designed for fast, flexible and easy backup, synchronization, replication, and mirroring of important files on most storage media (CD-RW, removable hard disk, network drives, local|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Author||Salty Brine Software||
click for full size
More author software:
- FolderMatch 3.6.9 Use FolderMatch to compare and sync your files and folders so you will always have the most current data. Ideal for people in business, for people who burn CDs, or for anyone who keeps multiple copies of files. Stay in syncwith a button click.
- FolderClone 1.5.7 FolderClone provides fast, flexible, and easy backup, synchronization, replication, and mirroring of important files on most storage media. Once configured, it monitors the source folders for changes and copies new or changed files to the target.
|Show all author software|
FolderClone is the latest product in Salty Brine Softwares stable of synchronization tools. Designed to provide fast, flexible and easy backup, synchronization, replication, and mirroring of important files on most storage media
A 'Set it and Forget it' synchronization solution
FolderClone is beneficial to individual users, small businesses (SOHO), and large corporations. Individual users will find FolderClone essential for backing up their data files and/or synchronizing their laptops to their desktops. For large enterprises and small businesses alike, FolderClone is part of the network infrastructure needed to maintain high file availability, protect your files, and share files throughout your organization.
FolderClone arranges your synchronization needs in sets of "tasks". A task is a set of specifications that tells FolderClone what files/folders you want to be copied, where you want them copied, and how often you want this done. Once configured, FolderClone monitors the "source" folders for changes or updates and copies new or changed files to the "target". This process runs automatically in the background without any further user-interaction required.
- Easy to use Interface for simple creation and maintenance of tasks.
- Lists of synchronization tasks can be Created/Loaded/Saved
- Batch execution of tasks
- Three different file comparison methods: Date/Time, Size, and Contents
- File copy only occurs if target files are actually different than the matching source file.
- Option to Include/Exclude Sub Folders
- Option to include "All Files and Folders" or "Only Selected Files and Folders"
- Runs in the background and checks folders at user-defined intervals
- Interval options include: Manual, Every Few Minutes, Every Few Hours, Every Few Days, and Only On Selected Days
- All synchronization activity and errors are logged
- Report of folder differences can be generated
- UNC file path names supported
back up, file sync, file synchronization, data mirroring, replication software, folder sync, folder synchronization
486/66 mHz, 4 meg RAM, 4 Meg free hard disk space
Please see the website for complete details.
| Find last version of FolderClone Standard Edition|
| Freeware alternatives FolderClone Standard Edition 2.0.5|
| Free Download FolderClone Standard Edition 2.0.5 from folderclone.com|