Sends Short Messages (SMS) to mobile phones using WEB Servers directly form the user's PC. It has an address book, standard messages, and a history list of the sent messages. There is also a bulk SMS function. It supports free and prepaid servers.
Dec 26, 2011 12:03:40
16 ( -2 -12.5% )
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Description: WebSMS is a program installed on the user's PC which allows to send Short Messages to mobile phones around the world using SMS-Servers.
The main advantages of WebSMS are:
- WebSMS connects automatically from your PC using the online connection to the SMS-Server. You don't need any more to navigate with the browser to go the page of the SMS-Server for send short messages.
- WebSMS keeps an easy-to-maintain address book of your friends, colleagues or business partners like a normal Email program. You don't need to remember the cellular phone number and to type it when you try to send a short message using a WEB page.
- WebSMS allows adding a personal signature to each short message you can send.
- WebSMS has a list of predefine standard messages, that you can easily access and put in your short message.
- WebSMS contains a history list, which shows you all the short messages you have sent, the date, and the send status.
- WebSMS has a bulk SMS function, which allows to send text and flash SMS to clients, club members, and any kind of announces.
- WebSMS supports now several SMS Service providers like clickatell, Mobilant, SMSWhiz. These providers have worldwide and very reliable SMS services with competitive prices.
BT enables mobile to fixed SMS services BT has activated a new SMS service enabling mobile customers of Vodafone, BT Mobile and 3 UK to send SMS messages to more than 20 million fixed lines in the UK. O2 is expected to introduce the service in the next few weeks with other mobile operators ...
Fake virus texts send Evil message The sms marketing campaign of Resident Evil has been criticised by security company Sophos for causing virus worries among mobile phone users. Game producers CE Europe are rewarding users for sending text messages and emails to friends telling them they .