ExactWord 5.2.5b ExactWord (formerly YTSEditor) is a word processor editor NetChatSpy 2.5.0 Remotely monitor Instant Messenger conversations from any 4POSRental 304.00 Video rental software for DVD rental stores with PhotoID EasyNoter 3.71 Still Haven't found that personal information manager (PIM GetPDF 3.0 GetPDF allows you to create PDF files from any printable Stamp It 5.02 Change the date and time of multiple files on your Abacre Backup 1.1 Backup important documents on any storage media and protect BaseNow 1.1.7 BaseNow is a database front-end desktop application that Present-iT 1.3 Create powerful multi-slide presentations for on-line or AntiTracer 1.1 AntiTracer is a pop-up destroying application that will let
EF CheckSum Manager 8.30 EF CheckSum Manager is a program designed for the integrity examination of files on the standard formats SFV, MD5 and SHAx. They can verify existing checksums or create new checksum for your important data.
Description: What the EF System Monitor is and what you can do with it:
* A comprehensive tool which provides you with a permanent record of information like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc. about all the computers running on your network.
* When you run the EF System Monitor under Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the advanced services provided by these Windows platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advanced I/O port monitoring, CPU times, etc.
* All items are displayed in a nice & friendly fashion, using graphical histograms and icons that suggest their functions.
* The EF System Monitor can not only show you the data from your local computer, but can do much more: With the EF System Monitor Server (included in the package) you can collect and display the data from remote computers such as a TCP/IP network. To do so, just install the EF System Monitor Server on the remote computers. Under Windows 95/98 it works as simple program and under Windows (except the Windows 9x) it works as service with the same features.
* When using Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
* Requires: Typical Windows Installation.
* TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage.
Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.