|Enable your applications to play, encode, decode and convert popular audio formats such as WAV, MP3, WMA and Ogg Vorbis.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:56|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CD Extraction Wizard 1.7 Extract and encode CD audio into WAV,MP3,WMA,OGG files with step-by-step wizard interface.
- Oneclick Tag Editor 1.21 Edit ID3 tags for MP3, WMA, OGG audio via simple mouse click. One-click Tag Editor allows you create and handle tags of your audio files easily, without running an application. It can create, edit and rename audio by tag data using context menu.
|Show all author software|
Audio Formats SDK is a bundle of ActiveX controls allowing you to add popular audio formats support in your applications. The kit includes encoders and decoders for such popular formats as WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and also special "converter" controls that simplify conversion among different audio formats. With Audio Formats SDK, you can add playing, encoding, decoding, converting and tag-handling functionality to your VisualBasic, Delphi and C++ applications. The ActiveX interface is convenient both for C++ and VisualBasic programmers. All the components included in this kit can also be purchased separately.
audio, formats, convert, control, OCX, ActiveX, development, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, vorbis
| Freeware alternatives Audio Formats SDK 1.6|
| Free Download Audio Formats SDK 1.6 from streamware-dev.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ACM Converter ActiveX (OCX) 1.0 ACM Converter ActiveX 1.0 for software developers can convert ACM WAV files from one format to another. Supported formats are: AC3, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, DSP Group True Speech
- Audio File Convert ActiveX 1.0 With AudioFileConvert ActiveX Control developers can easily design and build applications which convert music between Wave, Mp3, Mp4 (AAC), WMA, Ogg Vorbis. Different bitrates
|Find all software similar on Audio Formats SDK 1.6|
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
- IBM Patches Faulty ActiveX Controls Hackers could use two of IBM ActiveX controls designed for automated PC support to attack PCs through the Internet Explorer browser, according to security firm eEye Digital Security.
|Find all news similar on Audio Formats SDK 1.6|