|Dynamic, database driven, web enabled schedule and assignment board. You can find events and assignments. View various calendar formats. Repeat events and assignments and send email reminders. Customize appearance, menu items, and search roles.|
More author software:
- Atlas java Utiities 1.3 Java utilities for browse and edit web apps. Display/process HTML forms to view and edit objects, search and list objects. Manage request context. Time display and conversion. Factors standard operations to let you focus on specifics.
- aCalendarForge 1.0 aCalendarForge builds HTML pages to show events as calendars, agenda, and logs. Event files can be tab separated text from spreadsheets or databases. Runs as a Mac OS X Cocoa application and as a java application on other platforms.
|Show all author software|
awEventMgr is a dynamic, database driven, web enabled schedule and assignment board for small to large groups. It lets you publish dynamic, searchable event calendars and assignments to the web or your local network. As a general user, you can find events and assignments. You can view summary information in various calendar formats (calendar,log, list, agenda). You can filter them using criteria such as time, place, who, event type. You can click links to details about events, assignments, and people. The admininistrator role gives you more options on the menu and on pages. You can create, edit, delete events, assignments, and contacts. You can repeat events and assignments and send email reminders. The web application includes open source JSP and Java that you may tailor to your needs. You can customize appearance, menu items, and search roles. Build custom queries. Find events and assignments.Searchable, Time views of events. Searchable, Time views of assignments. Links to contacts, event details, assignments. Search pages to find and view particular entries for contacts, roles. You can use search criteria such as who or name.Find Events/Assignments : Who is scheduled Find Resources : Who and what are available for roles Find Contacts : Who and what are available for roles Consistent user interface with many aids: *On line Help pages. *Multi-level search screens *Context and role sensitive. *Unallowed actions are not displayed. *Short cuts for date entry *User role manager. The administrative role allows you to edit and browse the database. *Create, edit, delete events, assignments, and other items *Duplicate events and assignments *Send email reminders. Design factored and has tools to tailor to your needs. *Open source JSP and Java *customize appearance *customize menu items *Quickly build custom queries Requirements: Java. JSP server JDBC database. java mail Eden Systems LLL utilities 0.3b. ant.
groupware, calendar, database driven, dynamic web application, resource management, schedule, job board, web enabled, booking, zib1L35
| Freeware alternatives awEventMgr 1.0|
| Free Download awEventMgr 1.0 from edenllc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- awSchedule awSchedule1.0 Dynamic, web enabled schedule and message board. You can view events in calendar,log, and agenda formats and can filter them using criteria such as time, place, event type
- awRoomMgr 1.0 Resource booking application that tracks and shows scheduling of resources on the web. You can Browse availability, View bookings resources, users, notes, Request a booking for a
|Find all software similar on awEventMgr 1.0|
- Report: Storage-Resource Management Drives Industry Growth Storage-resource management software is, for the first time, the leading growth driver in the overall storage-software market, according to IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Storage Software Tracker.
- Survey: Seniors Miss Out on Web Resources Seniors with lower income and less education are missing out on the rich online resources available for choosing doctors, prescription drug plans and treatment options, a health care research organization warned in releasing a new survey.
|Find all news similar on awEventMgr 1.0|