|Brick-busting classic arkanoid clone with more than 100 great levels in 3 full graphic scenarios, over 30 bonuses, advanced aiming with your pad, monsters, a lot of bricks in Hi-color graphic, efects and sounds.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:29|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- ArcaMania 1.2b New horror levels included! ArcaMania is a brick-busting classic Arcanoid clone, 60 original levels, over 20 bonuses, advanced aiming with your pad, about 30 kinds of bricks in graphics full of colors, monsters, Hi-color graphic efects and sounds.
- Crystal Cave Gold 1.08 Collect all crystals from ancient lost tombs. Challenge your brain! Crystal Cave Gold contains more than 100 levels sorted by the difficulty in three graphic scenarios, with lots of logical riddles as well as action elements.
|Show all author software|
Brick-busting classic arkanoid clone with more than 100 great levels in 3 full graphic scenarios, over 30 bonuses, advanced aiming with your pad, monsters, a lot of bricks in Hi-color graphics, efects and sounds.
Destroy all bricks while keeping the ball on the screen. Some bricks will give you over 30 special bonuses such as long pad, short pad, terminator ball, fast ball, triple ball etc.
arcanoid, arkanoid, logic, game, arcade, arcamania, ball, children, opengl
PC 200 Mhz, Win, 3D video card 8MB supported OpenGl, 32 MB RAM
sound fixed, more sound added etc.
| Find last version of ArcaMania 2|
| Freeware alternatives ArcaMania 2 2.3|
| Free Download ArcaMania 2 2.3 from download.300ad.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ArcaMania 2 Retro 1.0 Brick-busting classic arkanoid clone with retro ZX Spectrum graphics, over 30 bonuses, advanced aiming with your pad, cool efects and sounds. Brick-busting classic arkanoid clone
|Find all software similar on ArcaMania 2 2.3|
- Outsourcing May Be a New Enterprise Ball Game The outsourcing of certain business processes, along with the outsourcing of such functions as manufacturing, research and development, has become a standard practice for most enterprises.
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on ArcaMania 2 2.3|