SnapShot Backup's unique “SAN-Link Technology” provides customers The Zero Impact Backup for VMWare environments using SAN Array's snapshots and enables them to restore files, folder and entire VM servers directly from SAN snapshot.
vDCR Backup for VMWare 2.5 vDCR Backup is World's First Backup & Restore Solution for VMWare vSphere 4 and ESX 3.x with native vStorage and VCB. vDCR’s agentless High Performance Full, Differential & Incremental backups provide rock solid data protection for VMWare servers.
Description: SnapShot Backup for VMWare is the New Generation of Backup for VMWare. “SAN-Link Technology” seamlessly integrates VMWare into your existing SAN arrays, discovers VMDK files and uses SAN Snapshot for backup and granular restore directly from SAN snapshot. Intuitive Windows interface makes restore, monitoring and administrative tasks easy and fast.
This latest release delivers certified support for NETAPP, HP LeftHand and EMC Celerra iSCSI SAN arrays, notification and advanced Policy Management.
1. Safe, Instant backup in seconds instead of hours to keep business running 24x7x365
2. Restore individual files and guest VM server directly from SAN snapshots
3. Prevent data transfer over LAN; eliminate network impact, storage duplication Media Servers
SnapShot Backup v3.0 R2 for VMWare offers:
• SAN snapshot based and traditional vStorage/VCB backup & restore
• File, disk & server level restore
• Backup options include VM snapshot, VSS file system and RAM quiescence
• VM’s vmdk files can be located on multiple LUNs and Data-stores
• vSphere 4, ESX, ESXi, ESXi FREE and vCenter support