|Publish your video to the Web with Turbine Video Encoder. More than converting video to the universal Flash format (SWF, FLV and AVC/H.264), TVE can bring magic into your video with sophisticated Flash video players and stunning visual FX.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:03|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Turbine Video Engine SDK 4 Turbine Video Engine SDK creates FLV and H.264 Flash Video encoded from virtually any video format. TVE SDK may be used in server applications to automatically convert uploaded video into FLV and H.264 Flash Video.
|Show all author software|
Publish your video to the Web with Turbine Video Encoder. More than converting video to the universal Flash format, TVE can bring magic into your video with beautiful and sophisticated Flash video players and stunning visual FX.
Besides supporting FLV and SWF (Flash 7+), TVE also supports AVC/H.264 (Flash 9.5+), a state-of-the-art video codec implemented in the latest update to Flash Player 9, which delivers stunning quality at remarkably low data rates.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Beautiful and Fully-Customizable Players: Enhance your video with a wealth of professionally designed and fully customizable Video Players.
- Includes a Wide Range of Visual Effects: Inject new life into your video by using the more than 65 included FreeFrame Visual Effects.
- Avoid Codec Hell: By publishing to Flash Video format, over 98% of internet users will be able to see your video in their web browsers: codec hell is a thing of the past.
- Place a Logo or Watermark over your Video: A solid or transparent image can be placed over the video for watermarking, media branding or other purposes.
- Web Cam Capture and Encoding: Doing advanced video blogging or simply delivering your message with a personal touch? Either way, you can record and publish it online with TVE.
- Audio Recording: Record and mix your voice comments into the encoded video. Or mix-in an external audio file.
- Batch Encoding: Automatically convert several videos in an easy to use batch mode.
- Convert Video and Audio from Virtually any Format: All the common video and audio formats are accepted by TVE:
Windows Media (AVI, WMV, ASF, WMA, WAV, using any AVI/WM codecs like DIVX, XDIV, etc.); QuickTime (MOV, QT, DV, AAC, AIF/AIFF, using any QuickTime codecs); MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3); Mobile phone formats (3GP, 3G2) and several image formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, animated GIF).
- Export Video to PowerPoint: Impress your audience with video in PowerPoint presentations.
AVC, H.264, FLV, Video, Convert Video Flash, Flash Conversion, codec, lossless, digital video, Flash video, FLV video, SWF video, video blog, video codec, h.263, media encoding, Internet video, streaming video, VP6, turbine
Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 or Windows 2003
| Find last version of Turbine Video Encoder|
| Freeware alternatives Turbine Video Encoder 4|
| Free Download Turbine Video Encoder 4 from blue-pacific.com|