AidAim CryptoPressStream 6.00
( View screenshot )
|CryptoPressStream is the most powerful streaming compression and encryption library for Delphi / C++ Builder. It provides an easy way to compress and encrypt files, streams, strings, buffers and blob fields.|
Feb 26, 2014 17:00:33|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AidAim SQLMemTable 8.00 SQLMemTable is a fast in-memory database system. Key features: no BDE, no dlls required, SQL support, BLOB compression, fast indexes, import/export, Unicode, comprehensive help.
- AidAim Single File System 5.00 Stores files/folders in one OS file. Flexible on-the-fly compression. Transparent strong Rijndael encryption. > 4 GB files support. Borland and WinAPI OS functions compatibility. TFileStream interface. Recovering physically damaged files.
|Show all author software|
CryptoPressStream is a streaming compression and encryption library. It provides transparent access to compressed or encrypted data stored in the stream object. All stream objects are 100% compatible with TStream and have some advanced functionality like progress event, LoadFromStream, LoadFromFile, SaveToStream, SaveToFile methods, Lock and Unlock methods for multi-thread usage. CryptoPressStream includes TCPSManager thread-safe component that provides an easiest setting of compression and encryption parameters, and contains a list of opened streams.
CryptoPressStream contains TCPSManager visual component, Component Reference, 7 demos, License Agreement in License.txt file, History Of Changes in History.txt file and general information in ReadMe.txt file.
Transparent streaming compression and encryption library with 100 % TStream compatibility.
Forward and backward seeks to any position, partial rewriting of the stream, read cache.
Support for large 64-bit streams (> 2 Gb).
Compression and encryption component supporting buffers, strings, files.
Compression algorithms ZLIB, BZIP and PPM.
Strong customizable encryption with binary key support (12 algorithms and 4 modes): Rijndael (AES) 128 and 256, Blowfish, Twofish 128 and 256, DES single, double and tripple, Square.
TCPSManager component for compression and encryption settings, list of opened stream, memory leaks prevention.
Native VCL, does not require any DLLs.
7 Demos, Component Reference with Delphi and C++ prototypes.
Full source code available.
Delphi, C++Builder, Kylix, data, compression, strong, encryption, stream, streaming, library, easy, compression, library, VCL, component, components, tools, utility
Delphi 4 - XE5 / C++Builder 4 - XE5 - Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
| Find last version of AidAim CryptoPressStream|
| Freeware alternatives AidAim CryptoPressStream 6.00|
| Free Download AidAim CryptoPressStream 6.00 from aidaim.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AidAim MsgCommunicator 6.00 Delphi / C++Builder messenger SDK for the easy creation of custom peer-to-peer and client/server instant messaging (IM) apps like ICQ, Jaber, MSN, AIM, etc. with data compression
|Find all software similar on AidAim CryptoPressStream 6.00|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.
|Find all news similar on AidAim CryptoPressStream 6.00|