Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.02 ( View screenshot )
|Stop memorising logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:32|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Dekart SIM Manager 2.00 Create, edit, and backup phonebook entries using your PC and stop typing in information using the mobile phone's keypad. Manage your PIN codes, transfer data from one SIM/USIM to another, backup and export/import all phonebook entries
- Dekart Private Disk 2.09 Powerful, reliable and flexible AES-256 disk encryption program. Hide
your applications, data, and exclusively restrict access to them. Provides 100% protection of your private information across all
Windows versions, including 64-bit releases.
|Show all author software|
Stop memorising logins, passwords, Citrix servers and manually entering them; store all your Citrix connections on one USB flash drive, smart card, or token; enjoy automated access - simply insert the USB drive and pass convenient identification. Add the strength of multi-factor authentication for login to Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server sessions, and eliminate the risks of passwords being lost, forgotten or stolen.
Users simply insert a smart card (or connect a USB flash to the computer) and, optionally, place a finger on a biometric scanner for gaining access to Citrix server. One hardware device, depending on its memory volume, can store many different connections using different user names and servers. User credentials can be securely stored not only on smart cards or USB tokens, but also on USB drives or other removable media (FDD, CD, CD/R, CD/RW, MO, MD, ZIP-disks, Pocket PCs, all types of flash memory cards) preserving the same functionality.
- No password problem: the need to remember connection details and passwords is eliminated.
- Simplified connection procedure: once configured to start specific connection on KSD insertion event, the connection becomes fully automatic and fast.
- Hardware variety: the ability to choose from a large list of supported devices, from different vendor' smart cards and tokens to ordinary USB flash drives, allows choosing the device which would best satisfy user's needs
- Mobility: The ability to store multiple connections on the same device allows users to enjoy even greater mobility already offered by Citrix.
- Secure Workstation: Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client can be configured to either lock the workstation (Disconnect) or to log off from Citrix server upon removal of the card, hardware token or USB drive;
- Multi-factor Authentication: users can be positively identified for access to Citrix-based resources via a wide range of digital identity credentials and biometric devices.
Citrix login, security device, user authentication, biometric authentication, security Citrix
133 MHz Pentium-compatible CPU; 10 MB of free hard disk space; 32 MB of memory
allows to copy Logon for Citrix ICA Client software to a flash-drive to increase user's mobility,supports multilicence scheme to install and use the software in corporate networks,implemented code authentication to increase software integrity
| Find last version of Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client|
| Freeware alternatives Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.02|
| Free Download Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.02 from dekart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Dekart Logon 2.21 Protect access to notebook and desktop computers running Microsot Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP. Dekart Logon allows to store all passwords to Windows machines on one removable
|Find all software similar on Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.02|