NJStar Chinese Pen 2.60 NJStar Chinese Pen allows user to input Chinese text by drawing Chinese character on computer screen. It can also read each written character and/or a block of highlighted Chinese text in Mandarin pronunciation.
Description: NJWIN allows user to read and print Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages on normal English or western Windows. It's most useful for viewing CJK web pages, read CJK email and newsgroup discussions.
The program also allow user to read CJK language in Microsoft Office, and support many CJK native language programs on English Windows.
* Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7 (all language versions);
* View CJK webpages, email and newsgroups with auto code detection;
* Support CJK applications/games on English Windows;
* Supports many internet programs;
* Supports popular email programs such as Eudora, Outloook/Express etc;
NJStar Japanese WP 5.30 NJStar Japanese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and prints Japanese text on normal English or western Windows. It also includes a powerful English-Japanese/Japanese-English