dotConnect for PostgreSQL 5.30
( View screenshot )
|dotConnect for PostgreSQL is an enhanced database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.2 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dotConnect for PostgreSQL is an enhanced database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Database Application Development Extensions
dotConnect for PostgreSQL has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, a and much more.
* PostgreSQL Advanced Features Support
dotConnect for PostgreSQL allows developers to harness full capabilities of the PostgreSQL server. dotConnect for PostgreSQL supports such PostgreSQL-specific features as secure SSL connections, PostgreSQL notifications, PostgreSQL bulk data loading and others.
* Optimized Code
dotConnect for PostgreSQL assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms.
* ORM Support
dotConnect for PostgreSQL offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for PostgreSQL supports Entity Framework v1 and v4, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to PostgreSQL) - our own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality with its own features.
dotConnect for PostgreSQL supports Dynamic database creation and deletion for both Entity Framework v1 and v4. It provides wide support for stored procedures, PostgreSQL-specific functions and types. For best performance, dotConnect for PostgreSQL offers you configurable Batch Updates support in SubmitChanges. Entity Framework v 4.1 features - Code First and DbContext API are supported in a new DbContext template with fluent mapping generation.
postgresql, ado.net, postgresql odbc, data provider, postgresql data access, postgresql connectivity, postgresql c#, postgresql vb net, npgsql, asp net, entity framework, postgresql entity framework, linq, linq to postgresql, postgres
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
* New Entity Framework 4.1 features Code First (fluent mapping) and DbContext API were supported with new DbContext template with fluent mapping generation.
* Template system was significantly improved.
* Many Entity Framework provider configuration options were added, for example Batch Updates.
| Find last version of dotConnect for PostgreSQL|
| Freeware alternatives dotConnect for PostgreSQL 5.30|
| Free Download dotConnect for PostgreSQL 5.30 from devart.com|