|DeskBot is a free, multi-featured Clipboard Reader, Text Reader, Time Announcer, and Internet Explorer Add-In for Microsoft Windows which uses Microsoft Agent Animated, Talking Characters. From the developer of MASH.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:42|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- MASH 7.4 Bring your Desktop to Life with Microsoft Agent Animated Talking Characters in 11 Languages! Easily record and playback entertaining character presentations by simply dragging characters around the screen and directing what they say and do.
- Sniplets 2.1 Sniplets is a convenient desktop utility for collecting and organizing all types of text information. Use it to store quotes, poetry, lyrics, lists, recipes, snippets, code fragments, ASCII Art, and more. Supports Microsoft Agent.
|Show all author software|
DeskBot is a free, multi-featured Clipboard Reader, Text Reader, Time Announcer, and Internet Explorer Add-In for Microsoft Windows which uses Microsoft Agent Animated, Talking Characters. From the developer of MASH - The Microsoft Agent Scripting Helper.
Microsoft Agent, MSAgent, TTS, Text-to-Speech, Speech, Voice, Recognition, BellCraft, Agent, Genie, Merlin, Robby, Peedy, Speak, Bonzi, Talky, Talking, Buddy, Conversational, Characters, Actors, Avatars, Interactive, Multimedia, Scripting, Helper, VB
Visual Basic 6.0 Runtime
Various improvements and bug fixes. Recommended upgrade.
| Free Download DeskBot 2.6 from bellcraft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MS-Agent Properties Viewer 3.1 MS-Agent Properties Viewer is a small and easy to use Freeware that allows you to view detailed information & status about MS Agent 2.0, Characters, Installed TTS engines. MS-Agent
|Find all software similar on DeskBot 2.6|
- Honda Enhances Speech-Recognition System Honda Motor Co., with help from partner IBM Corp., is preparing to introduce an improved speech-recognition system that will allow drivers to get voice navigation guidance without having to manually punch in any information or take their eyes off the road
- Samsung Electronics unveils "world's first" speech-to-text mobile South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co., one of the world's top electronics companies, has developed the world's first mobile phone with the capability to convert spoken words into text messages.
|Find all news similar on DeskBot 2.6|