RadarCube OLAP Chart Windows Forms 2.50.0 ( View screenshot )
|NET Windows Forms OLAP controls (both Grid and Chart) to add Visual OLAP Analysis to your applications. Displays business data in charts and graphs rather than in numbers. Works with a relational database or MS Analysis Services.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- HierCube OLAP library for VCL 4.58 HierCube Library is a set of Delphi components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The build-in OLAP-engine provides your app. with new OLAP functionality and reports. Get your OLAP-reports fast and easy!
- RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop 2.50.0 NET Windows Forms controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) to add OLAP functionality to your applications. Works directly with a relational database to build a multidimensional cube from. All source code is written on C# 2.0. Design time cube editor.
|Show all author software|
NET Windows Forms OLAP controls (both Grid and Chart) to add Visual OLAP Analysis to your applications. Displays business data in charts and graphs rather than in numbers. Gives users a unique opportunity to analyze their business data visually and spot new trends and discover unknown problems in their data flow.
- Data Source: Construct your visual data representation cube from a relational database or from MS Analysis Services.
- Save Reports in file: Save your report and distribute it to another person by network or email.
- Filters, Groups, and Sorting: Select what data you want to see and what you don't. Powerful filters to anything including hierarchy members and measure values.
- Modifiers support: Show you data in different colors, shapes, and sizes, and so distinguish them in a single graph.
- Shapes: Assign any hierarchy a specific shape selected from a wide available range.
- Discrete Gradients: Set the ranges of values displayed in selected colors.
- Zooming: Take a deeper look at a certain data square by zooming the OLAP Chart.
- Look and Feel: Set up the look and feel of the application with a standard color scheme like MS Office 2003, Windows Vista, etc.
- Copy to Clipboard: Select any data range in OLAP Chart and pass it to another application like Microsoft Office.
- Dockable Panels: Organize your aspects of analysis into your own working space.
- Unstructured Data Analysis: Create a multidimensional model for a flat dataset and analyze any unstructured data source.
- Printing capabilities: Print your reports or export to a wide range of formats including PDF, XLS, CSV, JPG, etc.
- Calculated members: Provide additional information to the hierarchy structure. This may be SubTotals, Intermediate Values, Expected Values, Moving Averages, and the like.
- MS Analysis advantages: Use such features of MS Analysis Cubes like KPI (Key Performance Indicators), Time Intelligence, Actions, Translations, Drillthrough, Writeback.
OLAP, Pivot, Windows Forms, BI, Business Intelligence, OWC, cube, olap cube, pivottable, C# OLAP, drilling, Analysis, hierarchy, Chart, OLAP Chart, C# Chart, .NET Chart, Visual Analysis, Business Data, graphic data, show trend, multidimensional cube
| Freeware alternatives RadarCube OLAP Chart Windows Forms 2.50.0|
| Free Download RadarCube OLAP Chart Windows Forms 2.50.0 from radar-soft.com|