|CPUSpy tests your processor and using an internal database of most common CPUs, displays CPUID data such as cache details, cache and CPU speed, processor features, processor name, IP, OS and drives in a tabbed window. Supports HTML exporting of data.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:29|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Volt 1.4 Volt is an power monitoring and controlling utility. It provides a graphical and text display of the internal battery state of a Laptop Computer, as well as being a Quick Shutdown utility supporting idle and delayed shutdowns as well as resuming.
- GigAlarm 1.343 GigAlarm is an alarm program, capable of thousands of different alarms. The alarm can be either a wave file playing, a program/file running, changing the background wallpaper, a window, shutdown or hibernation resume.
|Show all author software|
Most x86 processors support the CPUID instruction which returns data describing the make and model of the CPU. Later processors also support extended features such as cache details, processor features, design speed and processor name. CPUSpy interrogates your processor and displays this data (if supported) in a easy to read tabbed format. L1, L2 and L3 cache data is fully broken down as are the processor flags. In addition, CPUSpy can also check your current CPU speed in MHz, Windows Up-Time, IP address, Window Version and memory status. CPUSpy even can run a test on your cache memory to provide an easy comparison between various processors or system configurations.
CPUSpy also has an internal database of many common CPUs, supporting most AMD (tm), Intel (tm) and Transmeta (tm) processors. This can be used to compare between processors features such as bus speed, maximum frequency, cache sizes, release dates, codename, and transistor count. Interesting facts are also included for most major models. A OS database is also included for comparing past current and future versions of Windows as well as information on you computers drives.
Processor data can be saved in a HTML report file providing an easy way to extract data from a PC and analyse it later. CPUSpy is written in 100% assembly language.
CPUID, cache, CPU, test, IP, Speed, drives. OS, MHz, assembly, Sinner
Multi-User support and Minor database updates
| Find last version of CPUSpy|
| Freeware alternatives CPUSpy 1.044|
| Free Download CPUSpy 1.044 from acapsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Hot CPU Tester Pro 4.2.2 Hot CPU Tester Pro is a system health and stability tester. It tests CPU, and virtually all parts of motherboard for errors, bugs and defective components. It is a burn-in test
|Find all software similar on CPUSpy 1.044|
- Nokia, NEC test IP multimedia interoperability Two industry heavyweights have completed interoperability tests of a new technology designed to drive the convergence of voice, data, and video services over wireless and fixed infrastructure based on the Internet Protocol.
- HP To Speed Adoption Of SFF Drives Hewlett-Packard will partner with hard-disk drive vendors Fujitsu, Hitachi and Seagate to accelerate adoption of the small-form-factor hard drive for servers and storage.
|Find all news similar on CPUSpy 1.044|