|ActiveX component (DLL) for sending and receiving SMS from PC using a GSM modem. Very simple usage in Visual Basic, ASP, C#, C++, Access(VBA) etc. Features: sending, receiving, status reports, long sms, logo/ringtones/ems, phonebook. Help online.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:58|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
ActiveX component (DLL) for sending and receiving SMS from PC using a GSM modem.
Very simple usage in Visual Basic, ASP, C#(.NET), C++, Access(VBA) etc.
Features: sending, receiving, status reports, long sms, binary sms (logo/ringing tones/ems), validity period, class, phonebook management, incoming calls forwarding and notification.
GSM modem compatibility: Audiotel Industrial, Modex USB, Falcom A2D, Nokia 7110/6210, Siemens MC35/TC35, Wavecom (customizabile for other GSM modems). Max 20 sms/minute. Help online available.
Suitable for web services, CRM applications, sales force support, automation (M2M, security, remote control, telemetry, environmental monitoring, automotive applications).
activex, software, mobile, components, gsm, audiotel, sms, wavecom, visual basic, receive, messaging, library, nokia, send, siemens, pc, falcom, m2m, dll, modem
GSM modem ETSI 07.05/07 comp.
Modem compatibility enhancements, bug fix on message receiving
| Find last version of SMSLibX|
| Freeware alternatives SMSLibX 2.0|
| Free Download SMSLibX 2.0 from smsco.it|
Similar software shotlights:
- SMSList 2.8 Windows application to send and receive SMS from PC via GSM modem. SMS can be sent to single recipients or mailing lists. Simple usage thanks to an intuitive user interface
|Find all software similar on SMSLibX 2.0|
- Fake virus texts send Evil message The sms marketing campaign of Resident Evil has been criticised by security company Sophos for causing virus worries among mobile phone users. Game producers CE Europe are rewarding users for sending text messages and emails to friends telling them they .
- Campaign to save Visual Basic 6 gathers support An online petition gathering signatures to save Microsoft’s Visual Basic 6 programming language will not change the company’s intention to cut free support on March 31, a Microsoft representative said on Thursday afternoon.
|Find all news similar on SMSLibX 2.0|
Similar smart reviews:
- VBto 2.30, Visual Basic No More For its time, Visual Basic 6 was an excellent tool. It was easy to learn, write and read, had reasonably good visual forms designer, allowed easy usage
- SMS-it! 3.6.6, Talking To Mobiles There are two basic symbols of todays information and communication technologies: obviously, a computer and a mobile phone. Unfortunately, they
|Find all smart reviews similar on SMSLibX 2.0|