Home Construction Estimator is a full-featured program for providing fast, easy and accurate building estimates on residential home construction. Makes home construction estimating as easy as answering a few questions.
Description: Home Construction Estimator is a full-featured program for providing fast, easy and accurate building estimates on residential home construction. Our estimation software has all of the following benefits:
* Intuitive interface makes home construction estimating as easy as answering a few questions
* Accurate home construction estimates in minutes
* Supports the creation of multiple estimate files for comparison
* Ideal for potential homeowner, homebuilders, and insurance agents.
* What if analysis for estimating the building costs on your dream home.
* Provide building estimates for plans found in magazines, publications, etc.
* Determine the cost to build in over 600 locations
* Generates summary information, home building cost breakouts and payment option comparisons.
Our intuitive interface allows you to determine how adding and removing various features to your house affects the construction costs, without requiring in depth knowledge of the home construction or home estimating process. If you what to know the answer to any of the following questions then this estimation software is ideal for you.
* How much would is cost to add a basement to my house?
* How much would it cost to add an additional bedroom?
* If I added a office, how would it change my price?
* How much a month will this new house cost me?
* How much would I save if I built a two story house verses a single story house?
* How much would it cost to build my existing house in another city?
GeneralCOST Estimator for Excel 14.1 General Construction Cost Estimating Software for Excel. Save time and money in construction cost estimating. Designed for contractors, remodelers, estimators. Built-in
WWF: Dam Building Threatens World Rivers Dam building poses aserious threat to some of the world's largest rivers, withChina's Yangtze at greatest risk, WWF International said in areport released on Tuesday.