|Component emulates Internet Explorer user, obtains data from the web-pages and makes screenshots of that pages|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:34|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Avalio Task Scheduler 2.1 Avalio Task Scheduler gives you ability to manage required tasks according to schedule. The component can be used to create reports, update site content, call ASP pages at particular time, check if web-server is functioning or IIS requires restart.
- Active Metadata 2.0 Active Metadata is an ActiveX component to get additional image information. Usually these includes copyright, digital camera model, or program by which this image is made. With this component you are able to read the image directly from Internet
|Show all author software|
Component emulates the usage of Internet Explorer browser by the end user. By passing from one page to another, it is possible to imitate web-site usage and obtain information displayed in a web-browser window. For each page you can make screenshot, cut necessary parts of the image or make a thumbnail. You are able to write any text on a screenshot with selected color and level of transparency ("watermark") and format lines. It is possible to obtain additional information from web-paage: title, text, source code, the list of links to the images, frames and other linked web-pages, cookies, final location, time of creation, modification and size of document.
source code, local, user, ie, vbscript, snap, file, print, to, snapshot, screen, get, html, html to image, vb.net, vb, upload, asp.net, dotnet, csharp, browser, entire, image, save, scroll, screenshots, c++, screenshot
| Freeware alternatives Internet Walker 1.0|
| Free Download Internet Walker 1.0 from avalio.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Web Page SnapShot 1.7 The main purpose is to create a snapshot (screenshot) of a web page with URL. You can set image dimensions and save the image in BMP, Jpeg, GIF and PNG image formats. The main
|Find all software similar on Internet Walker 1.0|
- Nokia funding Minimo browser project, anonymous sources say According to a CNET story published last week, Nokia underwrote the Minimo project, an effort to create a standards-compliant browser for embedded use by shrinking Mozilla. The worldwide mobile phone leader currently uses the commercial Opera browser in .
- Windows Users Browsing With Mozilla Also At Risk If you thought dumping that patch-plagued Internet Explorer (IE) browser was the end of all your security problems, guess again. A new bug has been discovered, which affects Windows users running Mozilla Application Suite, Firefox, and Thunderbird, the ..
|Find all news similar on Internet Walker 1.0|