SurfTris is a Tetris clone with a new twist. Instead of 2D plane, playing field is spread upon a 3D surface. There are five different surfaces to choose from: Cylinder, Cone, Hyperboloid and two twisted spiral planes.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
RePaintIt! 1.0.0 RePaintIt! provides the whole new way to play a Hidden Picture type of puzzle games. The aim of the game is to identify correctly a pattern hidden within the playing field image, which contains a number of black contours filled with different colors.
Description: SurfTris is a Tetris clone with a new twist. Instead of 2D plane, playing field is spread upon a 3D surface. There are five different surfaces to choose from: three closed surfaces - Cylinder, Cone, and Hyperboloid and two twisted planes - C-Spiral and O-Spiral.
1. Simple controls and easy to learn game play.
2. Non-violent game the entire family can participate.
3. Five different surfaces with unique challenges.
4. Twisted Mode with constantly revolving surface.
5. Diversity Mode when type of surface is changing with level change.
6. Ability to use MP3 and MIDI files of gamerís choice as game soundtrack.
Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
Samsung readies 3D gaming phone South Korean electronics giant Samsung on Friday announced its foray into the multibillion-dollar mobile-gaming market by unveiling a new phone that has 3D capabilities.