|Utility for protecting the integrity and verifying the accuracy of data files using checksum calculation algorithms, uses XML-based and Unicode-enabled checksum file format, and has the integrated checksum calculator. Supports the SFV and MD5SUM.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:23|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Advanced CheckSum Verifier 1.5.0 Comprehensive SFV and MD5 checksum utility for Windows. The handy and fast utility for protecting the integrity of files. It will allow you to verify the accuracy of your data after you burn a CD or transfer a files over a network.
- eXpress IP Locator 1.2.3 Small utility for offline retrieving the country information from IP-address or hostname, viewing IP-address blocks allocated for specified countries and seeking the country by code or code by country. Don't require the connection to internet.
|Show all author software|
AccuHash 2.0 is Windows utility for protecting the integrity and verifying the accuracy of data files using checksum (message digest, hash) calculation algorithms like CRC32, MD5, SHA-1 and more. Its will allow to easily and quickly verify integrity of files downloaded from Internet, transferred over a network and/or burned onto CD/DVD. Adding an little checksum file to your data files will allow in further easily to verify their integrity at any time. AccuHash 2.0 utility is especially effective if you have many files, many subdirectories, or both. And it is extremely fast and very handy. AccuHash 2.0 uses checksum file format based on XML and Unicode-enabled, but we do not forget also very popular MD5SUM, BSD-style and SFV formats - the utility can import/export from/to this formats. AccuHash 2.0 has the integrated Checksum Calculator, which allows to calculate the checksum value for specified file directly, without creating the checksum file. AccuHash 2.0 can work on two modes: feature-limited freeware mode and full-functional. The only limitation of freeware mode is disabled possibility of creating and updating checksum files. All other features still available and this allow to freely use it for verifying files, for example, after downloading from Internet, when the site owners provide checksum values for own files. When necessity for creation and updating of checksum files will appear, will enough register the program.
checksum, crc, crc32, sfv, md5, md5sum, sha, sha1, sha-1, integrity, comparison, test, check, verify
* Modern colorful icons.
* Links to homepage and support from main menu.
* Number of processed/total/left bytes values formatting improved.
| Freeware alternatives AccuHash 2.0.18|
| Free Download AccuHash 2.0.18 from accuhash.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FSUM 2.52 Fast file checksum generation & verification tool. Supports MD2,MD4,MD5, SHA-1,SHA-2, RIPEMD-160,PANAMA,TIGER, CRC-32,ADLER32 algorithms and the hash used in eMule/eDonkey(ed2k
|Find all software similar on AccuHash 2.0.18|
- Opinion: Cryptanalysis of MD5 and SHA: Time for a new standard AUGUST 19, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - At the Crypto 2004 conference in Santa Barbara, Calif., this week, researchers announced several weaknesses in common hash functions. These results, while mathematically significant, aren't cause for alarm. But even so, .
- Check Point Automates Integrity Firewall Check Point Software rolls out an updated Integrity firewall that uses a subscription service to control which applications can access the Internet, and launched its first security event manager, dubbed Eventia Analyzer.
|Find all news similar on AccuHash 2.0.18|