Description: Compiles the query-relevant information extracted from a collection of unstructured text documents (local or found on the web).
InformationCompiler produces 5 main kinds of reports:
1. Free-Style Report: a well-readable information outputs in the form of concise digest, well-ordered compilation, or complete recall compilation
2. Structured report with predefined sections on a person: Nicknames & Aliases, General, Birth & Family, Commmitment, Activity, Personal. A user is invited to specify an area of activity, choosing among Politics, Business, Science & Engineering, Arts & Literature, Biblical Characters, Terrorism & Crime
3. Structured report with predefined sections on an organization: General, Location, Area of Activity, Positioning & Strategy, etc.
4. Selection of statements that explain a term
5. Selection of conclusive statements on scientific findings.
Desktop IRIS 3.0.6 Desktop IRIS is an easy-to-use search program that can be successfully downloaded and accessed by anyone. It allows you to intuitively find stored information from your desktop and
Web Miner 1.2.502.1318 Avant Prime Web Miner is the ultimate data extraction and web scraping tool. Crawl the web for unlimited artefacts including emails, images, URLs, phone numbers, microformats
Yahoo announces text message mobile Web search Yahoo Inc. is rollingout a service that lets users in the United States tap theInternet media giant's Web search using text messaging,matching a service now offered by rival Google Inc.
CrownPeak Plays Host for Web Content Search Aiming to let customers create more category-refined and cost-friendly Web content search systems, the company begins offering its hosted on-demand CrownPeak Search. It uses software that learns from content and user behavior to improve its site search re