|WHAT IS THE QUBE? The Qube is a fun, challenging & VERY ADDICTIVE 3D Puzzle Game based on the classic PSone game Kurushi (also know as Intelligent Qube). In a variety of amazing backdrops, varied Game Modes / Difficulty Levels & Characters!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Imitate v2.51 The ultimate memory strain evaluation! You will be given a limited amount of tries, an ever-increasing amount of actions (clicks) to imitate (repeat) and a wild array of tricky click object Layout patterns and sizes.
- gameDentity 1.00 The world's best & only Game profiler system! gameDentity allows you to give family, friends and any user of your PC (even strangers) their own iDentity for virtually every PC game on (or soon to be on) your computer.
|Show all author software|
WHAT IS THE QUBE? The Qube is a fun, challenging & VERY ADDICTIVE 3D Puzzle Game based on the classic PSone game Kurushi (also know as Intelligent Qube).
In a variety of breathtaking backdrops, you must first select 1 of 4 characters from The Diaeresis Fleet with varying abilities & speed to find out exactly & take on the relentless wrath of The Qube!
On a Qube based playing floor, using the Syif Laser & the aid of any Power
ups your blessed enougth to find, you must destroy the Safe Qubes
(anything that's not Black!) rotating towards you before they crush or push
you off the edge of the playing floor!
Should you allow too many Safe Qubes to fall of the playing floor, you will lose some of that playing floor in return (you don’t want to be standing on that piece of floor when this happens!). Should you destroy the Black Qube, the result is the same!
Once you have destroyed all the Safe Qubes, you may then proceed onto the next Floor!
Remember, there are other Fleet Members, Modes of play & Secrets begging to be unlocked
(such as the infamous Big Heads cheat), so performing well is in your interest, as well as
Key Features List (What you get for your money ;):
>A Selection of High-Octane Game Modes & Endless challenging
>Varied difficulty Levels & Modes of play for high level of
>More Fleet Members to Unlock & Unleash!
>More Floors to Explore & Qonquer!
>More Power Ups to Discover!
>Unlock all the Cheats & Secrets such as the 'Big Heads' cheat!
>Great 3D Graphics and Full 3D Camera control & 3D Sound!
>Lots of breathtaking Backdrops!
>Great Soundtrack to complement the addictive game action!
>Force Feedback (Logitech or other supported device) Gamepad support for extra control & an enhanced experience!
>Play your CD's as you play!
>Free Updates & Patches!
>Free Help & Support via Email & Online!
>Improve your Family Life!
>30-Day Money Back Guarentee!
Try, 3D, Game, 3D Puzzle Game, Qubing, Cube, Kurushi, Intelligent Qube, Qube, Action, Puzzle Game, Puzzle, Download, Arcade, Buy
300MHz, DirectX 9.0b, 64MB RAM, 36MB Dsk space, 8MB graphics card, 4x CD/DVD rom
Set your own control keys, Improved Fleet member control, Play your CD's while playing, Extra track, Improved player crush checker, clear Top Qubers list, New Camera option, Quicker & smoother loading & much more, see readme.txt for full info!
| Freeware alternatives The Qube 2.00|
| Free Download The Qube 2.00 from movedigital.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Cubed 1.1 You've got a few seconds--well, okay, actually less than second--to study the board before those massive cubes start rolling towards you. So think fast. They're a lot
- Coolcubes 1.0 If you have got tired of work you can have a rest with the help of this interesting and addictive game. Collecting adjacent color cubes (or numbers) for creating sets, either
|Find all software similar on The Qube 2.00|
- Cisco to Buy P-Cube for About $200 Million Cisco Systems Inc. (CSCO.O), theworld's largest maker of equipment to direct traffic on theInternet, on Monday said it will buy privately held softwaredeveloper P-Cube for about $200 million in cash and stockoptions.
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on The Qube 2.00|