|OilProp is designed to assess the core thermophysical properties of oil and its derivatives necessary to solve transportation and processing tasks, with the minimum volume of input data.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:22|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- IP Locator 1.41 IP Locator is designed to process lists that contain IP
addresses and Internet host names (e.g., web server log files). With
IPL you can find out what countries (and states for the USA) the hosts
in your list are located in.
- HostInfo 2.1 HostInfo is a software product designed to retrieve domain and network information about
internet-hosts and IP addresses (owner name, contact information, DNS servers, etc.).
|Show all author software|
OilProp is designed to assess the core thermophysical properties of oil and its derivatives necessary to solve transportation and processing tasks, with the minimum volume of input data. It is based on regularities and statistics generally known in the area. OilProp solves the following tasks:
1. Basic Calculation - calculation of thermophysical properties at the atmosphere pressure and the temperature 20 deg.C (68 deg. F).The calculation results are used for hydraulic analysis of pipelines as well as in design of equipment intended for storage, thermostating, transportation, mixing, spraying homogenization of oil and its derivatives.
Density and / or fractional composition of the substance are used as input data (the calculation is more precise if fractional composition is given).
The program calculates density (if not given), isobaric specific heat, thermal conductivity, kinematic viscosity, average saturated vapor pressure, surface tension, the Prandtl number, and pseudocritical temperature.
2. Additional Calculation - calculation of thermophysical properties of a substance in liquid and gas phases at given absolute pressure and temperature within the under-critical range. The calculation results are used for process modeling and design of equipment intended for processing of oil and its derivatives, for hydraulic and aerodynamic design of pipelines at steady and non-steady temperature, as well as to find out heat exchange process characteristics, etc.
Additional input data, besides temperature and pressure, are density and/or fractional composition (calculation is more precise when fractional composition is given).
The program calculates the percentage of liquid and gas phases, density, isobaric heat, thermal conductivity, vaporization enthalpy, kinematic viscosity, surface tension (for the liquid phase only), and the Prandtl number.
oil transportation, oilprop, thermophysical properties, gas, fractional composition, oil, URVAS Engineering, hydraulic analysis of pipelines
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
| Find last version of OilProp|
| Freeware alternatives OilProp 2.0|
| Free Download OilProp 2.0 from urvas.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- CE CALC - Hydraulics Calculator 2.0 Civil Engineering hydraulics design calculation software - covers calculations for hydrology, open channels, stormwater run-off, culverts, gravity sewer (sanitary and storm sewer
|Find all software similar on OilProp 2.0|
- Engineering Technique Boosts SOI, Says UMC United Microelectronics Corp. (UMC) said today it has discovered an engineering technique it calls direct-tunneling induced floating-body potential that enhances silicon-on-insulator (SOI) transistor performance.
- Autodesk Is Engineering Growth Upstart enterprise software companies -- such as Salesforce.com and RightNow -- have done quite well in a tough market. So, are older software companies behind the times? Maybe the only hope is to engage in hostile takeovers, the way Oracle has?
|Find all news similar on OilProp 2.0|