|Award-winning easy-to-use recipe management software. Create, organize, print and e-mail your recipes, get nutritional information. Other features include ingredient database, grocery lists, web integration, import and export, and more.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
Award-winning easy-to-use recipe management software. Create, organize, print and e-mail your recipes, get nutritional information, and much more.
- Add your own recipes: Enter your favorite recipes using a simple, easy-to-learn interface.
- Nutritional analysis: Determine the calories, fat, vitamins and minerals of any recipe.
- Ingredient database: The ingredient database contains more than 6300 ingredients each with detailed USDA nutrition information - everything from calories and saturated fat to magnesium, zinc and caffeine.
- Grocery lists: Create shopping lists from recipes, ingredients, even non-food items.
- Web integration: Copy recipes from web pages and paste them into the Living Cookbook. The software interprets the recipes and stores them in the database.
- Reference library: Browse the library of cooking techniques, including step-by-step instructions to perform many useful tasks.
- Import and export: Export your recipes and e-mail them to your friends - all from within the application. Supported file formats include MasterCook 4.0, MasterCook 6.0, Meal-Master and Pocket Express.
- Recipe notes and reviews: Add notes, cooking tips and reviews to your recipes. Rank your recipes by their ratings.
- Scale recipes: Scale any recipe to any number of servings.
- Perform powerful searches: Search for recipes using a wide range of criteria: ingredients, recipe name, recipe type, and more.
- Clone recipes: Recipes can be duplicated with a click of the mouse.
- Customize recipe views: Take control of the appearance of your recipes. Choose the information you want to see: nutritional information, recipe ratings and reviews, cooking tips, etc.
- Integrated spell-checker: Check the spelling of your recipes with a click of the mouse. Customize your dictionary to include your own cooking terms.
Comes with over 1000 free recipes.
nutrition software, recipe software, nutritional analysis, cooking software, cookbook software
Pentium, 64MB RAM, 25MB free hard disk, Internet Explorer 5.0 or later.
New import and export formats, grocery lists, application tips and detailed nutritional analysis.
| Find last version of Living Cookbook|
| Freeware alternatives Living Cookbook v1.1|
| Free Download Living Cookbook v1.1 from livingcookbook.com|
- Review: Cooking Up Recipes Online I had six pounds of rhubarb, 40-plus cookbooks and a computer. Where to look for a recipe? Despite the cookbooks, I find the Web is often the best place to satisfy a food craving or help me figure out what's for dinner.
|Find all news similar on Living Cookbook v1.1|