MITCalc - Welded connections 1.11
( View screenshot )
|The calculation is intended for the geometrical design and strength control of statically loaded welded connections. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The calculation is intended for the geometrical design and strength control of statically loaded welded connections of machine structures manufactured from carbon steels. The program enables you to design over 50 of the most common types of welded connections stressed by various combinations of load. The calculation deals with the following tasks:
- Design of connections with butt welds.
- Design of connections with fillet welds.
- Design of connections with plug and slot welds.
- Design of connections with spot (resistance) welds.
- Strength control of designed connections.
- The program includes a table with approx. 700 carbon steels suitable for welding according to the material standards ANSI, EN, JIS, ISO, DIN, BS, NF, UNI, UNE, SIS, CSA, NBN, NP, NS, ON and CSN.
- The program also includes a dimensional table of steel sections S, ST, W, WT, C, L according to ASTM/AISI/AISC and T, I, U, L sections according to DIN/EN/ISO.
- The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards AWS, AISC, ANSI, EN, ISO, DIN and others.
- List of standards: prEN 1993-1-8, EN 10024, EN 10034, EN 10055, EN 10056, EN 10279, DS 952, DIN 15018, DIN 18800, DIN 1024, DIN 1025, DIN 1026, DIN 1028, DIN 1029, CSN 050120
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
calculation, calculations, mechanical engineering calculations, CAD, CAM, welded connections, butt welds, fillet welds, plug and slot welds, spot welds, resistance welds
MS Excel (97, 2000, XP, 2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Welded connections 1.11|
| Free Download MITCalc - Welded connections 1.11 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc 1.70 This multi-language calculation package includes solutions for gearing, belt, chain, springs, beam, shaft, and many others. MITCalc support 2D (and 3D) CAD systems, Imperial and
- MITCalc - Planet Gear Calculation 1.12 Geometric design and strength check of planet gear with straight and helical toothing. Application supports Imperialand Metric units, is based on ANSI/AGMA and ISO/DIN standards
|Find all software similar on MITCalc - Welded connections 1.11|
- Autodesk Is Engineering Growth Upstart enterprise software companies -- such as Salesforce.com and RightNow -- have done quite well in a tough market. So, are older software companies behind the times? Maybe the only hope is to engage in hostile takeovers, the way Oracle has?
- Microsoft's Common Engineering Roadmap Unfurled at TechEd The Common Engineering Roadmap is Microsoft's long-term plan for delivering common services across Windows Server System products, including services designed to support and implement Microsoft's Dynamic Systems Initiative.
|Find all news similar on MITCalc - Welded connections 1.11|