|EasyBoot enables you to to create custom multi-boot, menu driven CDs and DVDs. It can automatically create boot image files, and generate the bootable ISO file as well, that you can use to burn on a CD/DVD.|
Aug 25, 2012 13:00:29|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
EasyBoot is an easy-to-use utility to create custom multi-boot, menu driven CDs and DVDs. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well. Using your CD-R/W Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your companies name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
EasyBoot runs on Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
1. Realize local language, multiple selections, and colorful menus.
2. Create screen layouts, Insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI
3. Preview the actual effects during the design process.
4. Automatically generate boot loader and menu files.
5. Directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn.
1. Full Graphical User Interface, it is easy to learn for everyone.
2. Only adds one additional file to the root directory of your CD, does not destroy the original native style.
3. Supports up to 36 menu items.
4. Supports Up, Down, Left, Right and Tab keys to select menus, Enter and Spacebar keys to boot.
5. Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
6. Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
7. You can choose Run Directly or Select for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
8. You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
9. Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
10. Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CD's.
11, supports startup logo
12, supports background image
13, supports time counter
14, supports password pretection to bootable CD
15. Convenient but powerful edit functions
16. Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as Optimize and Set Date/Time.
CD, DVD, ISO, boot, bootable, Pre-mastering, WinISO, UltraISO, color, menu, logo, multiple
Pentium 166Mhz or above
| Freeware alternatives EasyBoot 220.127.116.119|
| Free Download EasyBoot 18.104.22.1689 from ezbsystems.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- SoftDisc 22.214.171.1246 SoftDisc is an image file creating/editing/managing tool. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD or burn CD/DVD image file. The program lets you store disk information in ISO
- UltraISO Premium 126.96.36.19901 Extract, edit, create and burn ISO/BIN files directly, make bootable CDs, and convert more than 27 CD/DVD image formats to ISO, BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG) or CloneCD (.CCD/.IMG/.SUB
|Find all software similar on EasyBoot 188.8.131.529|