|NetStat Agent is a powerful and easy-to-use network toolkit for monitoring and diagnosing. It includes all useful network tools like netstat, ping, traceroute, ipconfig, dns query, whois, arp, route and http checker, but in a graphical interface.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:54|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Internet Traffic Agent 2.9 Internet Traffic Agent is an efficient and handy network tool for detailed internet traffic monitoring. This easy-in-use program applies different filters, features many advanced functions and has a user-friendly, easily customized interface.
|Show all author software|
NetStat Agent is a powerful and extremely useful network tool for monitoring and diagnosing. It includes all useful network tools such as netstat, ping, traceroute, ipconfig, dns query (nslookup), whois, arp, route and http checker, but in a clean graphical interface.
NetStat Agent shows your TCP and UDP connections, the geographical location of the remote IP-address and its hostname and more. It gives you the option to close unwanted connections. The program provides you with the ability to test whether a remote host is reachable across an IP network and determines the route between your computer and a remote host. It retrieves all available information about your computer network configuration. It also monitors entries in the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) cache and displays the IP routing table. NetStat Agent provides you with the ability to monitor web sites to test whether a URL is reachable.
- You can configure special rules to close unwanted connections, terminate processes, play the sound alert, etc.
- Each new or old connection is highlighted.
- You can add, delete and modify ARP entries in the ARP cache.
- Provides the ability to renew or release DHCP adapter configuration and to disable adapters.
- Built-in Whois utility allows you to query all information about an IP address or domain.
- The powerful log manager allows you to view, delete and clear netstat or arp log files.
- Graphs the round trip time and shows the country of the hop for ping and traceroute utilities.
Still not convinced? Just download it and try it for yourself!
netstat, ping, tracert, dns query, nslookup traceroute, whois, arp, ipconfig, route, network, http, monitoring, diagnosing, analyzing
64MB Ram, 600MB HDD
Added a powerful connection search for netstat tool. Added an option to minimize window instead of close. Security enhancements. IP-to-country database is updated.
| Find last version of NetStat Agent|
| Freeware alternatives NetStat Agent 3.2|
| Free Download NetStat Agent 3.2 from netstatagent.com|