MITCalc - Planet Gear Calculation 1.12
( View screenshot )
|Geometric design and strength check of planet gear with straight and helical toothing. Application supports Imperialand Metric units, is based on ANSI/AGMA and ISO/DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Geometric design and strength check of spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (external).
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts,
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures,
algorithms and data from
standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI
B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 2001-D04, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
planetary gearing, calculation, calculations, mechanical engineering calculations, CAD, CAM, Gearing, spur gearing, internal gear, gear, tooth
MS Excel (2000, XP, 2007,...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Planet Gear Calculation 1.12|
| Free Download MITCalc - Planet Gear Calculation 1.12 from mitcalc.com|
- Autodesk Is Engineering Growth Upstart enterprise software companies -- such as Salesforce.com and RightNow -- have done quite well in a tough market. So, are older software companies behind the times? Maybe the only hope is to engage in hostile takeovers, the way Oracle has?
- Microsoft's Common Engineering Roadmap Unfurled at TechEd Ever since Bill Gates rejoined Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) executive team as chief software architect, says Yankee Group senior analyst Laura DiDio, the company has ramped up to the nth degree its focus on synergy across the product line.
|Find all news similar on MITCalc - Planet Gear Calculation 1.12|