|Increase your revenues, localize your applications with LangAgent! LangAgent automates all localization/proofreading tasks, generates tasks for translators, tracks changes. Add-in for MSVC enables you to apply LangAgent to your projects easily.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:18|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Absolute Key Logger 2.5.283 AKL is a small program that records all keystrokes into a log file. You can use it to:
- restore lost typed text in documents and web forms
- find forgotten passwords and logins
- have full control of your computer, control your kids and employees
- Web Password 6.0.922 Using WebPassword, a website owner is able to protect his HTML page with a password quickly, easily and reliably. WebPassword features easy-to-use wizard-type interface. WebPassword uses strong cryptoalgorithm. WebPassword supports all hosting types.
|Show all author software|
Increase your revenues, localize your applications with LangAgent! LangAgent is a software localization suite designed to make the localization process as smooth as possible. LangAgent enables you to divide the work of the programmer and the translator, thus the programmer will be free from performing additional operations connected with localization, and there will be no necessity for the translator to have programming skills (such as editing resource files). For example, programmer wants to display a text message. Using standard approach he should: switch to the resource editor and open a string table window; use the menu to insert a new string; enter the text and give a reasonable and unique name to the string's identifier; switch back to the code and type the string's identifier again. Using LangAgent, programmer should type just one string: LSTR('Message text goes here'); there is no need to switch windows, use resource editor and digress from the programming. LangAgent automatically generates tasks for translators, considers the size of texts for translation and provides statistical information. LangAgent will easily help you to use remote translators, and you will not have to send them the source code. LangAgent supports version control, so if you release a new version with only a few added or modified messages, LangAgent will generate tasks for translation including only the modified and new phrases. LangAgent supports phrase dictionaries, which enables you to translate standard messages into main European languages automatically. You can use LangAgent not only for localization but also for proofreading the main (generally English) language (it is especially important if the main language is not native for programmers engaged in a project). The LangAgent add-in for Visual Studio enables you to apply LangAgent to your projects as quickly as possible. LangAgent is oriented towards MSVC++.
localization, software localization, translation
A standard Windows PC
| Freeware alternatives LangAgent 2.1|
| Free Download LangAgent 2.1 from lastbit.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Site Translator 4.09 Translate entire web sites or localize software with a single click! Site Translator converts all HTML, ASP, ASPX, ASCX, PHP, RESX, and XML files from one language to another
- Sisulizer 3.0.340 Visual software localization tool for .NET WPF/XAML, C/C++, C#, C++Builder, Delphi, Java & Visual Basic apps. Localize HTML, HTML Help, WebHelp, po/pot/mo, rc, ResX, XLIFF, XML
|Find all software similar on LangAgent 2.1|
- Google Sets Sights on Clustering, Translation The search company's leading researcher previews its work on clustering entities and words to better glean users' intentions, and on using statistical machine translation to show Web pages in other languages.
- Translated From the Canadian Let's see. May 2. About time Canadian networking bigwig Nortel (NYSE: NT - News) got around to reporting its Q4 and full-year 2004 results, don't you think? Well, given the accounting scandal, among other troubles that have been plaguing Nortel for, oh, i
|Find all news similar on LangAgent 2.1|