|Encrypt your ppt document,support ppt,pptx,pps,ppsx;Protect the distribution of your ppt document,No editing,No copying,No printing,stronger than the MS office's own encryption;PPT2EXE,pps2exe,pptx2exe,ppsx2exe|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:17|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- DRMsoft Universal File to EXE Converter 9.1 Encrypt and convert various types of file to exe with password protected, prevent from editing, copying and printing. You may specify the icon of encrypted file. The encrypted files support One Computer One Password license to your user's computer.
- DRMsoft EXE Special Encryption Tool 9.0 Encrypt exe with password protected, You may specify the icon of encrypted file. You can set a password with PC-binding to your users. Only you can create open password for your users. Easily distribute EXE files and protect it.
|Show all author software|
Encrypt your ppt document,support ppt,pptx,pps,ppsx;Protect the distribution of your ppt
document,No editing,No copying,No printing,stronger than the MS office's own encryption.
You can choose encryption mode :
[ Non-binding ] -- All computer,One password. (Use "Create Playback Password" function to create Playback Password, Enter "No limit" as Machine ID);
[ PC-binding ] -- One computer,One password,you only need to encrypt files one time. (Use "Create Playback Password" function to create Playback Password);
[ ppt2EXE ] -- Convert ppt to exe,prevent copying,prevent editing,prevent printing.
FAQ:How do I know the machine ID of the user's computer?
When a user wants to open an encrypted file, the encrypted file will pop up a dialog box to
request the user to enter a Playback Password. This dialog box will display the machine ID of the user's computer. The user can send his/her own machine ID to you, and you can create a Playback Password based on the user's machine ID. After that the user can use this Read Password to open your file on his/her computer. Since the Playback Password is created based on the user's machine ID, the user will not be able to share the Playback Password with other users, the user will not be able to re-distribute your files; PPT2EXE,pps2exe,pptx2exe,ppsx2exe;
If this is your first time to use this encryption tool, please watch the video demonstration on how to encrypt ppt.You can find the video demo in the downloaded package.
PPT2EXE, pps2exe, pptx2exe, ppsx2exe
128 MB RAM or more;100 MB free hard disk space.
| Freeware alternatives PPT2EXE Packer 2.0|
| Free Download PPT2EXE Packer 2.0 from protect-file.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- DRMsoft PPT to EXE Converter 7.0 Encrypt and convert ppt to exe with password protected, support microsoft powerpoint ppt, pps, pot. the encrypted file can only be opened when an Open Password is provided
- DRMsoft PPTX to EXE Advanced Converter 7.0 Encrypt and convert pptx or ppsx to exe with password protected, support PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint 2007, 2010 and later. You can add additional files required by this PowerPoint
|Find all software similar on PPT2EXE Packer 2.0|
- New virus packs malicious features You may have experienced some difficulty googling earlier this week as Google, the Internet search engine, was one of a number of search engine sites targeted by the Win32MyDoom.M virus (also known as MyDoom-O, MyDoom.o@MM, Win32.MyDoom.O). The MyDoom ...
- Hitachi Packs 'Em In Hitachi (NYSE: HIT - News) is on the road toincreasing the size of hard drives by a factor of 10. Of course,this won't come right away, but it's reassuring to know thatApple's (NYSE: AAPL - News) iPod mini may be able tocontain a 20GB drive in a couple of
|Find all news similar on PPT2EXE Packer 2.0|