dbForge SQL Decryptor 3.1
|dbForge SQL Decryptor is a free database tool that allows decrypting SQL Server procedures,functions,triggers and views, which supports most versions and editions of the Microsoft SQL Server and requires no DAC connection,decrypts all object types.|
Oct 26, 2017 21:20:58|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a free database tool that allows decrypting SQL Server procedures,functions,triggers and views, which supports most versions and editions of the Microsoft SQL Server and requires no DAC connection,decrypts all object types.
- Decrypt all possible object types. Stored procedures (including numbered procedures and replication filters), functions (scalar, inline and multistatement table-valued), triggers (on tables, on views, on databases, and on server instances) and views.
- No DAC connection is required. Similar tools compel you to use Dedicated Administrator Connection mode to decrypt an object, which may lead to certain difficulties with reconfiguring the whole server. dbForge SQL Decryptor does not require this mode, but doesn't prohibit to use it, because you can save some time while decrypting objects in large databases.
- SSMS-like Object Explorer. You can do everything in a familiar way: connect to as many server instances as you like and browse all available databases.
- Syntax highlighting. A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting , which facilitates reading of source code.
- Saving definition to file. You can save every decrypted definition to a file with UTF-8 encoding, which preserves all national characters.
- Batch decryption wizard. Decrypt all or particular objects with extra convenient and simple wizard, then save definitions to one or several files, or just alter database objects in-place.
dbforge decryptor, decrypt stored procedures, sql server decryptor, decrypt sql, decode sql, devart, t-sql code decryption, sql server decryption, decrypting sql database, decrypt procedure, sql server tool, sql server decoding
.NET Framework 4.5.2* or higher installed
*SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 (SP1) new syntax support
*SQL Server 2017 CTP2 new syntax support
| Free Download dbForge SQL Decryptor 3.1 from devart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Orbital's SQL Decryptor 4.0 A GUI Interface for decrypting SQL Server 6.5, 7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008 and MSDE encrypted stored procedures, views, user defined functions and triggers of any size. Orbital's SQL
|Find all software similar on dbForge SQL Decryptor 3.1|