Audit Routines in Scriptbasic 1.90
( View screenshot )
|Commonly used audit software commands in script basic: data extraction, CMA sampling, file totals, population totals, unusual fluctuations|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:38|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Audit Commander 1.97 EZ-R Stats for Windows is an effective, economical solution
providing the Researcher, Analyst or IS Auditor a variety of analyses such as Benford,
outlier, statistics, and other tools for both audit, analysis and fraud
- Test Compliance with Benford's Law 1.99 Fraud detection tool to enable the analyst/researcher to determine if the distribution of a particular population of values, e.g. transaction amounts, comply with that which would be expected using Benfords Law.
|Show all author software|
Commonly used audit software commands in script basic: data extraction, CMA sampling, file totals, population totals, unusual fluctuations. Can read file foirmats including tab separated values (TSV) as well as files with lines terminated Unix style. * audit identification of duplicates, gaps, audit for outliers, population summaries, data classification and stratification, univariate statistics, audit sample size computations, percentiles/quartiles, Federal holiday dates, histograms and other....
* testing Benford's law, cumulative monetary amount sampling for audits, interval sampling, cross tabulations, account ageing, audit summarization, day of week analysis
* obtaining Chi Square, audit credit card numbers (Luhn-10), round numbers, top/bottom 5,
* producing charts - histograms, trend lines, Pareto charts...
* Excel user defined functions (audit software)
* Menu (not a command language)
* Command line (command language)
There is no license cost for the audit software. There are some limitations, however. The software can be used for any purpose, including personal, commercial and educational, without any restriction.
System limitations. First, the design intent is for use in business applications, as opposed to science or engineering (although it might be used for those areas). There is no intentional "crippling" by system design, i.e. a limitation designed to limit the program's usefulness. I am currently in the process of testing, and removing where possible, any system limitations found which can be removed at a reasonable cost. The design target is to be able to accurately handle dollar amounts into the trillions. However, currently there can be "rounding errors" or other limitations.
CMA Sampling, MySQL DataBase, Data Extraction, Command Language, Script Basic, Audit Routines
10 MB disk
Completely menu driven system
| Free Download Audit Routines in Scriptbasic 1.90 from ezrstats.com|