Description: Are you confused with disc burning and don't have enough patience in working with such software?
You don't need to have this with Romeo Burner! It's as simple as ABC.
Romeo burns all the formats you can find to burn: CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD discs.
Do you need to copy your audio discs to hard drive in MP3 or WMA format? Just run Romeo Audio disc grabber. Don't be afraid to do it for the first time! All you need just to try Romeo and all your fears will disappear.
Would you like to copy CD or DVD to the compressed file to your hard disc? Romeo Burner will do this like a charm from the format you have: ISO and formats of Nero & Alcohol programs.
Need a copy of your disc? Romeo will burn your grabbed disc images to a compact disc or may mount it as virtual device on your system at your wish. Don't worry to miss your grabbed images you want to use next time, Romeo Burner usually stores them to the "Disc Images" folder.
The full set of feature follows:
* easily make CD, DVD, VideoCD and VideoDVD discs
* maintain project groups and virtual folders for better information structuring
* make a copy of CD or DVD discs using one or more CD-ROM devices
* erase CD-RW and DVD-RW discs
* grab and rip information from CD or DVD discs on the hard drive
* mount and burn grabbed CD or DVD images as virtual devices
* multisession support (burn CD-R or DVD-R more than once)
* read and write Nero (NRG-files) and Alcohol (MDS-files)
* built-in mp3 player and mp3-tag editor with CDDB support
AV Burning Pro 7.6.5 Feature-rich disc burner studio to burn music CD, data disc, video DVD and disc images! Just click some buttons to backup and burn! The high disc compatibility of AV Burning Pro
Free Disc Burner 3.0.8 Burn any files and folders to any discs with Free Disc Burner! The program features new burning engine. The interface is simple and easy-to-use. It writes multisession discs, lets
Wal-Mart Custom CD Music Service: No Burner Required The custom CD music site is an addition to Wal-Mart's downloadable music site and similar to a service Starbucks began rolling out in October. Separately, RealNetworks introduced a version of its Rhapsody music service that will let nonsubscribers listen