Description: The program HotRun is useful for quick launch of the programs and opening of the documents.
The program greatly accelerates office work, has the simple and intuitive interface.
The main differences HotRun from the similar programs:
1. The interface of the program is realized as HotRun Menu (analogue Start and Programs Menus). The HotRun Menu is the list of the programs. The list of the documents of a particular type of data (submenu) corresponds to each program.
2. The names of the newly started programs (Hot Programs) are placed in HotRun Menu automatically.
3. There are two algorithms of automatic addition of the programs in HotRun Menu.
4. The list of the "My Recent Documents" is divided on kinds of files and is represented as the submenu.
5. The user can form the list of permanent programs (Permanent Programs).
6. There is an opportunity, to supplement the submenu by the files of the particular kind for each program from Permanent Programs.
7. There is an opportunity to enter a key combination (Hot Key) for start of the programs from the Permanent Programs list.
8. There is an opportunity to exclude the programs from the list of the Hot Programs. “Excluded Programs” will not appear any more in the list of the Hot Programs.
9. There is a check of presence of a CD in the CD-ROM before exit from windows.
JBoss Launches Logo, R&D Programs The company makes waves at the JavaOne show with news of its JBoss Inside and JBoss Labs initiatives, as well as a partnership with Sleepycat Software.
Softscape Launches New ERP Upgrade Program Softscape, provider of strategic people management technology and services, this week announced a new ERP Upgrade Program designed specifically for customers of SAP, Oracle/PeopleSoft, or Lawson.