|EF System Monitor is a Windows program that shows you comprehensive information about your local or remote (over TCP/IP) system resources and performances. Multilingual. Shareware|
Sep 13, 2016 20:19:43|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- EF CheckSum Manager 8.00 EF CheckSum Manager is a program designed for the integrity examination of files on the standard formats SFV, MD5, SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512. They can verify existing checksums or create new checksum for your important data.
- EF Process Manager 7.40 Shows you comprehensive information about which modules processes have opened or loaded,register/unregister modules to registry database, show the environment variables or the Windows error codes, make operations like kill process and much more...
|Show all author software|
What the EF System Monitor is and what you can do with it:
* A comprehensive tool which provides you with a permanent record of information like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc. about all the computers running on your network.
* When you run the EF System Monitor under Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the advanced services provided by these Windows platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advanced I/O port monitoring, CPU times, etc.
* All items are displayed in a nice & friendly fashion, using graphical histograms and icons that suggest their functions.
* The EF System Monitor can not only show you the data from your local computer, but can do much more: With the EF System Monitor Server (included in the package) you can collect and display the data from remote computers such as a TCP/IP network. To do so, just install the EF System Monitor Server on the remote computers. Under Windows 95/98 it works as simple program and under Windows (except the Windows 9x) it works as service with the same features.
* When using Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
* Requires: Typical Windows Installation.
* TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage.
EFSoftware, EFSysMon, System Monitor, CPU, Memory
Typical Windows Installation
| Find last version of EF System Monitor|
| Freeware alternatives EF System Monitor 7.50|
| Free Download EF System Monitor 7.50 from efsoftware.com|