|EF System Monitor is a Windows program that shows you comprehensive information about your local or remote (over TCP/IP) system resources and performances. Multilingual. Shareware|
Jan 19, 2017 21:38:16|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- EF Process Manager 7.60 Shows you comprehensive information about which modules processes have opened or loaded,register/unregister modules to registry database, show the environment variables or the Windows error codes, make operations like kill process and much more...
- EF CheckSum Manager 8.30 EF CheckSum Manager is a program designed for the integrity examination of files on the standard formats SFV, MD5 and SHAx. They can verify existing checksums or create new checksum for your important data.
|Show all author software|
What the EF System Monitor is and what you can do with it:
* A comprehensive tool which provides you with a permanent record of information like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc. about all the computers running on your network.
* When you run the EF System Monitor under Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the advanced services provided by these Windows platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advanced I/O port monitoring, CPU times, etc.
* All items are displayed in a nice & friendly fashion, using graphical histograms and icons that suggest their functions.
* The EF System Monitor can not only show you the data from your local computer, but can do much more: With the EF System Monitor Server (included in the package) you can collect and display the data from remote computers such as a TCP/IP network. To do so, just install the EF System Monitor Server on the remote computers. Under Windows 95/98 it works as simple program and under Windows (except the Windows 9x) it works as service with the same features.
* When using Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
* Requires: Typical Windows Installation.
* TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage.
EFSoftware, EFSysMon, System Monitor, CPU, Memory
Typical Windows Installation
| Find last version of EF System Monitor|
| Freeware alternatives EF System Monitor 7.70|
| Free Download EF System Monitor 7.70 from efsoftware.com|