RISME extends WIN 2K and 2003's RIS functionality by allowing administrators - from their desktop - to add menus and options to the RIS Client Installation Wizard, and to create boot images delivering BIOS upgrades, virus scanning & OS deployments.
emboot MBA on Disk for VM 5.0 * Multi-protocol network boot disk/ virtual floppy image for VMs
* Functions as PXE / DHCP / BOOTP, RPL or NetWare Boot ROM
* Extra features and options over PXE Boot Image
* Quickly install guest operating systems using tools like emBoot NBT
RIS Menu Editor v1.0 1.0 RIS Menu Editor extends the functionality of RIS by allowing network administrators to add menus and options to the RIS Client Installation Wizard, and to create boot images. These can deliver BIOS upgrades, virus scanning programs & OS deployments
Description: Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 Servers' Remote Installation Services (RIS) is a well known tool that allows easy deployment of Windows 2000 Professional or Windows XP over a network. Built on technology licensed from 3Com, emBoot now offers the emBoot RIS Menu Editor, and takes (Microsoft's) RIS beyond it's out-of-the-box capabilities.
emBoot's RIS Menu Editor extends the functionality of RIS by allowing network administrators to add menus and options to the RIS Client Installation Wizard, and to create boot images. These menus and options can be used to deliver network boot images that offer maintenance utilities, such as BIOS upgrades and virus scanning programs, or to deploy other operating systems to client PCs on a network.
The emBoot RIS Menu Editor v2.0 allows you to:
- Create a menu of options from which end users can choose at boot time on a client PC. These menus can appear in the Maintenance and Troubleshooting or Automatic Setup menu of the RIS Client InstallationWizard.
- Create boot image files (from standard boot diskettes) that contain startup files and application files which reside on a network server.
- View and modify the contents of boot image files directly, without creating or accessing boot diskettes.
- Configure advanced boot image file options, such as whether the files have extended or normal capacity.
Â· Full functionality under Windows 2000 and 2003 Servers
Â· Allows creation & editing of RIS menus and boot images from your desktop
Â· Eliminate trips to the server for RIS configuration
emboot MBA on Disk for Realtek 5.0 * Multi-protocol network boot disk for Realtek * Functions as PXE / DHCP / BOOTP, RPL or NetWare Boot ROM * Extra features and options over PXE Boot Image * Quickly install OS
Remote Access And Management Of Mac OS X Machines Apple Remote Desktop is a tool that provides for both remote access and asset management of networked (direct Ethernet or AirPort) Mac OS X machines. Apple Remote Desktop is installed centrally; in order to interact with client machines, the clients ...
New TCP/IP Flaw Haunts Windows Microsoft issues a prepatch advisory with mitigation guidance after exploit code is published on a popular security Web site.