|RIS Menu Editor extends the functionality of RIS by allowing network administrators to add menus and options to the RIS Client Installation Wizard, and to create boot images. These can deliver BIOS upgrades, virus scanning programs & OS deployments|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
click for full size
More author software:
- emboot MBA on Disk for VM 5.0 * Multi-protocol network boot disk/ virtual floppy image for VMs
* Functions as PXE / DHCP / BOOTP, RPL or NetWare Boot ROM
* Extra features and options over PXE Boot Image
* Quickly install guest operating systems using tools like emBoot NBT
- RIS Menu Editor v2.0 2.0 RISME extends WIN 2K and 2003's RIS functionality by allowing administrators - from their desktop - to add menus and options to the RIS Client Installation Wizard, and to create boot images delivering BIOS upgrades, virus scanning & OS deployments.
|Show all author software|
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 Servers' Remote Installation Services (RIS) is a well known tool that allows easy deployment of Windows 2000 Professional or Windows XP over a network. Built on technology licensed from 3Com, emBoot now offers the emBoot RIS Menu Editor, and takes (Microsoft's) RIS beyond it's out-of-the-box capabilities.
emBoot's RIS Menu Editor extends the functionality of RIS by allowing network administrators to add menus and options to the RIS Client Installation Wizard, and to create boot images. These menus and options can be used to deliver network boot images that offer maintenance utilities, such as BIOS upgrades and virus scanning programs, or to deploy other operating systems to client PCs on a network.
The emBoot RIS Menu Editor allows you to:
- Create a menu of options from which end users can choose at boot time on a client PC. These menus can appear in the Maintenance and Troubleshooting or Automatic Setup menu of the RIS Client InstallationWizard.
- Create boot image files (from standard boot diskettes) that contain startup files and application files which reside on a network server.
- View and modify the contents of boot image files directly, without creating or accessing boot diskettes.
- Configure advanced boot image file options, such as whether the files have extended or normal capacity.
network boot, Boot Services, OS Deployment, Remote Installation Services, Total Cost of Ownership, pre-OS, WfM, TCP/IP, Managed PC Boot, network booting, DHCP, Boot ROMs, TFTP, Wired for Management, remote boot, RIS, BootP, PXE, preboot, desktop managemen
Windows 2000 Server, with RIS installed
| Find last version of RIS Menu Editor v1.0|
| Free Download RIS Menu Editor v1.0 1.0 from emboot.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Network Boot Tools 1.2 Complete package of services and applications required to setup a Windows network booting environment, including: PXE, BOOTP, and TFTP services, Boot Image Editor, Client boot
|Find all software similar on RIS Menu Editor v1.0 1.0|
- New TCP/IP Flaw Haunts Windows Microsoft issues a prepatch advisory with mitigation guidance after exploit code is published on a popular security Web site.
- Remote Access And Management Of Mac OS X Machines Apple Remote Desktop is a tool that provides for both remote access and asset management of networked (direct Ethernet or AirPort) Mac OS X machines. Apple Remote Desktop is installed centrally; in order to interact with client machines, the clients ...
|Find all news similar on RIS Menu Editor v1.0 1.0|