|ProBot is a PC surveillance utility with remote administration and live monitoring features. Detailed reporting, flexibility, and e-mail delivery may help to detect data loss from electronic espionage and investigate computer crimes.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- ProBot SE 2.3.0 By keeping a log of launched applications, visited Web sites, keystrokes and mouse clicks, ProBot SE helps detect data loss from electronic espionage. Completely stealth operation may help you investigate intranet intrusions or even computer crimes.
|Show all author software|
ProBot is a powerful and effective computer monitoring solution. Primary task of this feature-packed surveillance system is user activity event interception and logging. ProBot software maintains the detailed event log that is stored securely in binary files. Special tools provided within the package are used to restore computer usage history and generate detailed reports for administration.
ProBot is easy to integrate into network environment. Engine includes an embedded Web server called Remote Web Console, which allows to control and configure the software remotely. Surveillance log files may be delivered to any remote computer automatically, by E-mail or FTP.
ProBot is a passive surveillance utility which also provides live monitoring functionality. When online, administrators can see logged on users' desktops (live screenshots), applications, windows and processes that have been launched as well as network connections that have been established.
- Launched applications, active window titles and process names logging,
- Keystroke / password logging,
- Regional keyboard support,
- Text snapshots of active applications.
- Visited Internet URL logger,
- Capture HTTP POST data (including logins/passwords),
- File and Folder creation/removal logging,
- Mouse activities,
- Log file archiving, separate timestamped log files for every user session,
- Log file secure encryption,
- Easy-to-read log report creation and export to HTML and text formats,
- Embedded SSL- enabled web server (Remote Web Console),
- Automatic log delivery by e-mail and FTP,
- Live user monitoring: desktop screenshots, processes, window titles, connections,
- Desinged for Windows XP platform,
- Supports multiple simultaneous user sessions (terminal mode),
- Invisible and transparent operation,
- Small resource usage and minimal performance affect,
- Support for Windows (R) 2000/XP and Windows (R) 98/ME
children, monitor, surveillance, security, hacking, capture, anti, windows, spouse, intercept, keystroke, 98, privacy, invisible, keylogger, keylog, stealth, recorder, keyboard, XP, hacker, e-mail, protection, logger, monitoring, NT, parental, activity, 2
Pentium or higher, 16 Mb of RAM
Engine rebuit from scratch, Embedded SSL-enabled webserver (Remote Web Console), Multi-user support: works on terminal servers, Live monitoring support (screenshots, window & process lists, etc), Remote service control and configuration
| Find last version of ProBot|
| Freeware alternatives ProBot 2.5.0|
| Free Download ProBot 2.5.0 from nethunter.cc|