|Create multiple alarms that repeat at simple to complex intervals. An alarm can remind you of events, visit web sites, send e-mail, play sounds, or run applications. A well-designed interface makes Alarm++ flexible and easy-to-use.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Aligner 3.0.1 Aligner lets you move your desktop wallpaper wherever you want to. You are no longer limited to Center or Tile. Now you can align it with the right-hand border or with the top of your system tray or wherever you want it.
- Display Changer 4.3.2 Change desktop width, height, color depth, and refresh rate temporarily or permanently with command line switches. You can have the application run another application in a specific display resolution and return to the previous resolution.
|Show all author software|
Alarm++ fulfills your reminder and scheduling needs. Create multiple alarms
* remind you of events -- meetings, birthdays, deadlines, TV shows
* visit web pages -- read the news every morning or check your stocks weekly
* send e-mail to your pager -- get reminders anywhere
* send messages over the network -- help others remember
* use speech and animation -- have animated characters talk and gesture
* execute scripts and batch files -- for even more complex tasks
* open folders in Explorer -- check a LAN server folder every month
* send e-mail (with or without attachments) -- send reminders to a group or
files to someone on certain dates
* play sounds or music -- wake up in the morning to your favorite CD
* run applications -- begin writing a status report every Friday morning or
backup every night *
Each alarm can repeat at many different intervals, such as every few
minutes, hours, days, months, or years. They can repeat any number of times,
from once to forever or until a specific date. Alarms can also be restricted
to specific weekdays, weeks, months, weeks of the month, and time ranges.
You can set alarms for every Tuesday, every other week, Friday the 13th, the
second Thursday of every third month, etc. Events can be ignored if they
occur a specific number of minutes, hours, or days in the past.
You can create templates for creating new alarms. For example, have a
"Meeting" template, a "Grocery store on the way home" template, and an
"Important Birthday" template. This greatly simplifies entering values for
the types of alarms that you create often.
Alarm++ has a well-designed and easy-to-use interface. It stays
unobtrusively in your system tray or can be minimized on your taskbar. The
autosave feature means that you never have to worry about losing your alarms
to a Windows system crash. Alarm++ is powerful, flexible, easy to use, and
simple to install.
alarm, Alarm++, remind, reminder, time, management, clock, schedule, scheduler, automate, automation, task, shareware, freeware, software, Windows, perpetual, motion
Windows 7, Vista, XP, or later
Changed alarm and option icons from 48x48 to 16x16
| Find last version of Alarm++|
| Freeware alternatives Alarm++ 8.0.9|
| Free Download Alarm++ 8.0.9 from 12noon.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Kirby Alarm And Task Scheduler PRO 4.42 Kirby Alarm Pro is an easy to use alarm clock /reminder and task scheduler that will display a note, run a program, play a sound,or send an email, execute a backup, transfer files
- AlarmWiz 2.21 AlarmWiz is an easy to use reminder program and task scheduler which can play audio files, dial Internet connections, send emails, perform FTP transfers, launch programs, and more
|Find all software similar on Alarm++ 8.0.9|
- Review: Phone-Based Time Clock Works Many new cell phones come so tricked out with extra features that devising reasons to use them all can be quite a chore. So it was a pleasant surprise to encounter a simple new tool for Verizon Wireless phones called Timecard that actually enhances
- Lights Out: Software Automates Data-Center Tasks 'We cut three hours off our nighttime run and eliminated one of our biggest problems: operator error,' CIO Evans says.
|Find all news similar on Alarm++ 8.0.9|