EF Multi File Renamer is a versatile tool for easily renaming multiple files or whole directories (including subfolders) in one step. Is clear approach to renaming rules stands out when compared with similar programs. Multilingual. Shareware
EF CheckSum Manager 8.30 EF CheckSum Manager is a program designed for the integrity examination of files on the standard formats SFV, MD5 and SHAx. They can verify existing checksums or create new checksum for your important data.
EF System Monitor 7.70 EF System Monitor is a Windows program that shows you comprehensive information about your local or remote (over TCP/IP) system resources and performances. Multilingual. Shareware
Description: EF Multi File Renamer is a versatile tool for easily renaming multiple files or whole directories (including subfolders) in one step. EF Multi File Renamer's clear approach to renaming rules stands out when compared with similar programs.
Your renaming tasks can be carried out precisely with very little effort. Select the rule(s) you need for the current task from an extensive set of pre-defined rules, each with its own settings.
Complex tasks can combine several rules in the required order which can even be repeated. The integrated real-time preview immediately shows any changes you make to the parameters.
Defined rules sets can be saved and used again. And because you can deactivate individual rules, EF Multi File Renamer offers a great variety of flexibility and function. The position of each rule in a set can be easily changed.
Here are some key features of EF Multi File Renamer:
* The Windows Explorer-like interface offers an optimal overview of the entries.
* Clear, easily understood definitions, from simple to complex renaming rules, with multiple options. Rule sets can be saved and used again later.
* Full real-time preview of the new file names before they are actually renamed, including error recognition when name conflicts occur.
* Undo the last renaming operation.
* Recursive processing of subfolders and the files contained in them.
* Filter function to restrict file renaming according to specific criteria.
* Integration of external third-party description plugins in WDX format.
MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
MP3 Players Reaching 'Critical Mass' The number of MP3 players sold this year is expected to reach a level that's sufficient to drive demand for online music services and stores, a market research firm says.