Onekit Texture Converter 1.0
( View screenshot )
|Onekit Texture Converter is a freeware tool for 3D game developers. This tool converts PNG format images to JPG images, taking into account the alpha channel presence. However, it's not all this tool can perform.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:34|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Miraplacid Salmonster 1.0 In Miraplacid Salmonster, you control a Salmonster with the goal of moving all of the blocks together to form groups of three. Miraplacid Salmonster requires quick thinking and fast thinking and combines elements of Sokoban and Columns.
- Miraplacid Enigmaze 3D 1.1 Miraplacid Enigmaze 3D is a pacman-like arcade game with sharp graphics, 25 levels, full control over viewpoint and funny sound effects. It's a family game - no blood, no pessimistic landscapes and monsters are pretty cute.
|Show all author software|
Onekit Texture Converter is a freeware tool for 3D game developers. This tool converts PNG format images to JPG images, taking into account the alpha channel presence. However, it's not all this tool can perform. There're also available such features as output size managing and size correctness checking that are required in 3D game development. Thereís no need to make an artist or a 3D modeler create JPG textures. Itís okay for them to create and use PNG files. And still you can take the advantages of JPG files in a game after performing a PNG to JPG conversion with the help of Onekit Texture Converter. The artist may incorrectly set the texture dimensions. Say, he can use 1125x1224 textures. Onekit Texture Converter will easily reduce the dimensions to the ones required in 3D game development. In the above case the proportions will be set to 1024x1024. In case a texture has incorrect dimensions, one of the following proportions will be used instead: 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, 512x512, 1024x1024, 2048x2048, 4096x4096, 8192x8192, 16384x16384. Attention: due to a rational texture proportions principle, Onekit Texture Converter will always reduce texture dimensions to the closest ones used in 3D game development. Say, a 64x63 texture will be reduced to a 32x32 one.
Texture Processing, Alpha, 32bit, 3d, game, development, RGBA, R8G8B8A8, JPG, JPEG, PNG
Pentium 166Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 100 MB of free hard drive space
| Free Download Onekit Texture Converter 1.0 from software.onekit.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Texture Maker 3.1 Texture Maker is a seamless texture generator and designer. The application contains everything needed to create seamless textures for use in 3D rendering packages, game
|Find all software similar on Onekit Texture Converter 1.0|
- Torvalds: Code development process still 'fine' The success and maturity of the Linux development process has led to the operating system becoming a mission-critical fixture inside enterprise server rooms and data centers worldwide. But the informal ways of ...
- Video game biz converting to Christianity While such Mature-ratedgames as "Resident Evil 4," "Doom 3" and "Halo 2" are widelyknown for raking in millions for the video game industry, asmall but growing number of game developers are creating titlesfor Christian gamers.
|Find all news similar on Onekit Texture Converter 1.0|